My baby is four months old. She always put her fingers into her mouth and starts sucking it. When she passes motion I can notice many hairs in it. I fear that it can cause infection or can disfigure her face especially her teeth. Can I give her soother or how can I stop her habit.

My baby is four months old. She always put her fingers in...
Please Give teether in her hand, maintaining good hygiene.
You have to gently discourage her and do not scold . Soother is also not good
Many babies at this age do put finger in their mouth, because they have itching sensation over gums due to teething. No need to worry for that. Coming to 'hair' part, whether it is hairy (threads) motions are happening or you SEE hairs? If it is hairs or very very rare but if it's worms (unlikely because baby is on breastfeeding I presume) then needs guidance and treatment.
Finger sucking is normal and does not need any intervention. Please see whether the hairs are actually in the fecal matter.