I have acne problem coz of which I am been advised to apply lilac gel which is combo of clindamycin phosphate gel and adapalene gel by my dermatologist. Bt adapalene gel does not suit my skin. I get swelling and itching. And using only clindamycin does not help me in acne. Pls suggest some alternative which shows effective results on my skin.

Acne usually subsides after adolescence, but may last into middle age. Scarring may occur if severe acne is not treated. Homeopathic treatment has very encouraging results in acne and pimples and gives relief in long term. With homoeopathic medicines, also take the following self-care steps to lessen the effects of acne: Clean your skin gently with a mild soap removing all dirt or make-up. Wash many times a day with plain water. Try not to squeeze, scratch, pick, or rub the pimples. Although it might be tempting to do this, it can lead to scarring and skin infections. Avoid touching your face with your hands or fingers. Identify and avoid anything that aggravates pimples. Your triggers may include foods, lotions, or make-up. Homeopathic treatment is strongly recommended for patients who are desperately looking for an effective remedy. Homoepathic remedies helps to get rid of pimples, scars without side effects permanently If you have any specific question about your condition, consult for treatment. You can buy acne and pimples package offered by me which includes medicine and consultation.
YOu can use Retino A cream.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment