27 years experience
Ask Free Question
Dear Lybrateuser, - Your problem could be due to acidity - avoid spicy, fried, sour & junk food, also restrict intake of tea, coffee to 1-2 cups per day
- do not skip meals, have meals on time, chew your food well, have 4-5 small meals rather than three large meals, do not lye down for about an hour after meals, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bedtime
- take tablet Pan40, 1 tablet half an hour before breakfast daily in the morning
- have 7-8 glasses of water per day for proper hydration
- do regular exercise like walking, jogging, do yoga & deep breathing for 10-15 min daily morning to keep fit
- do investigations, ECG, x- ray chest to rule out any other problem.
12 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis and Heart Attack treatment