Sir I having weak erection and early discharge before putting in vagina pl suggest.

Sir I having weak erection and early discharge before put...
Hello, We have to determine why do you have weak erection, if it is physical or psychological problem. For that you have to undergo detailed evaluation with a psychiatrist. It will be wrong to just suggest something without evaluating. Both physical and psychological problems can be helped. Please see a psychiatrist in person. And coming to early ejaculation there may be many reasons. But I will give you some tips that can help try these and see if it helps. If you want to increase your time, some cases women on top has helped. It has to be tested may or may not work for you each person's trigger is different. However you can follow these tips and sustain longer 1. Do Not do concentrate or think about your erection or ejaculation. Keep your focus on your partner 2. When you feel you are about to ejaculate even before penetration them gentally press near the neck of the penis (look up for it on the images on web you will find it) 3.when you insert wait for sometime and then start the thrusting movement. 4. When you feel like you are about to ejaculate stop the thrusting for a few seconds. And then restart this Should help. Plus if this does not work visit a psychiatrist there are medicines to help you. Please note this won't work immediately. You may need time and practise.