Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sarika ManoliYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Doctor gave a lot of time, listened carefully and then gave my the advise needed.
The doctor gave me advice which is simple and easy to understand and practise.I had lot of anger issues . Now it is so much in control. I would recommend her for anyone who need psychiatry help.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sarika Manoli to be very helpful and professional. Thank u
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sarika Manoli to be well-reasoned. Thanks a lot doctor.
Hi I am married, I had a sex on 2nd april at 4 pm w/o protection I hv taken unwanted 72 on 4 aprl noon. Again I had sex with my husband on 4th april night w/0 condom so there is need to take another pills?
My penis smells. I don't know tge reason. May be because of the skin which is not yet removed. My partner often complaints that penis is smelling and want do oral. Could you please suggest what could be the reason and want to do?
Sir I have problem that my private part are in below range and time consumption remain below satisfaction that is 2 to 4 min. Sir I want the suggestion so that private part developed well in size and time consumption goes to 20 to 30 min.
Do masturbation in early morning is good or bad. I am masturbating from my age of 15 till now 21. What can I do.
My age is 23 and my penis size is 3.7 inch can I masturbate in twice in a week pls tell me and I early ejaculate just only kissing before sex pls tell me whts is the problem.
I'm very depressed not able to get proper sleep and not able to remember many things and I'm very very depressed and I don't know what is the things that depressed me alot.
Hi. This pratham its ma personal matter help me out with tis. When ever me n my girl decide to have sex .she will accept for that but once we start having sex ill will get release my sperms soon with in 2 min and she will not be satisfied .i should not release my sperms soon please give me some tips for this.
Hello doctors, I have a question about relationship issue. My girlfriend who lives far from my country, does not chat with me anymore online, as I broke her feelings too rushy and too straight to speak about our future. My question is what should I do to get us back in line? Thank you.
Hello My name ganesh 19 year old suffering from porn and masturbation addiction how to get rid of this problem please help.
I am 25 years old and my penis size is around 3 inches and I do masturbate daily. Does daily masturbation can harmful for me and does the sperm count can get less and is it fine with the 3 inches penis size for the better sex life. Please help me out with some good advice.
Sir I feel pain in my lower part of abdomen in right side. Sometimes pain in pelvic and thigh then semen erection happens during morning stool.
Hlo mam m 30 years old married girl I want to ask you kya periods me 4th day k baad 3 din karne se pregnancy ho sakti h coz 2 din se I want to eat spicy food please tell me.
Hello doctor I'm 24 .I do masturbation every day .I feel like my penis is short. How to enlarge my penis size. Please suggest me.
Let's all break the taboo against psychiatry and accept it as any other field of Medicine. Let's all join and raise awareness and spread the message "Dignity in mental health" and treat people suffering from such illness with respect.
Join hands, help break the taboo.
Let me clear some common misconceptions we have about psychiatry today:
- People suffering from mental illness are not "mentally disturbed" there are different kinds of problems and we should stop labelling them.
- Psychiatric medications are NOT addictive!
- You are "NOT WEAK" if you seek help of psychiatrist. In fact you are mentally strong and mature enough to understand you have a problem and will do what is right to solve it rather than running away from and issue
- Illness is not under patients control it is not all In their head!
- Hypertension and diabetes are all long term illnesses we take medications for that them, then why not for depression and other psychiatric illnesses?
- This is just an imbalance of neurochemicals, just treat it and lead a peaceful life.
- Psychiatric illnesses are treatable.
Hope this helps and clears some doubts lingering in our minds.
Does precum lead to pregnancy? Like anyone having sex and he pulls his penis before ejaculation. Will it lead to pregnancy? I mean precum that secret does that have chance to let her pregnant?
Tips for a well deserved good night's Sleep.
• Sleep and wake up at the same time everyday, eg- if you set your time to sleep at 9 pm and wake up at 7 am , and even if that night you don’t fall asleep at nine and end up sleeping late and get 2 or 3 hours of sleep it is ok just wake up at 7
• Don’t change the time . No snoozing.
• Never sleep during day time.
• Keep your room dark
• Use eye mask , it is said that it helps in the rapid eye movement phase and helps you sleep better. The eye mask should fit you well but not cause pressure on eye . not too tight. You can find it in any store , airports and online.
• Keep your room clutter free
• Use you need only for sleep and sex .meaning no working and studying on it.
• Do not use any electronic gadgets 2 to 3 hrs before sleep eg- your phone , laptop, electronic reading equipment , TV etc. They cause a major problem in onset of sleep .
• Do not exercise, just before sleeping , it will activate your body. Better to finish gym etc 3 to 4 hrs before sleep or even best better done in the morning.
• Do not have any caffeinated beverage post 4 pm. Avoid energy drinks
• If you read before sleeping stick to old fashion of reading a book.
• Do not being up disturbing topics for discussion during bed time . Better done during day .
• Have a warm glass of milk of banana ( avoid if you are diabetic ) before bedtime .
• Do not at any cost take alcohol or other drug paraphernalia for sleep.
This process has to be followed for a couple of weeks without interruption. And when it Becomes a part of your routine, your sleep cycle will be set right.
If all this does not help then please seek help of a psychiatrist