Actually sir Mere muh se Stink Aati Hai, Main daily tooth brush karta hua Phir bhi stink Aati hai. So please sir, Can you help me Am very unhappy.

Kissie dentist ke paas jayein scaling polishing karayein phir din main brush karayein khaskar rat ko betadine mouth wash istemal karayein khub pani piyyein.
Use mouth wash- clohex plus.
Stink smell from mouth has many causes. Mostly commonly and easily treatable is gum infection. Deposists around teeth cause gums to swell, pus formation and bad smell. Get a round of cleaning (scaling) done by a dentist. Then you can maintain it by mouth wash and cleaning your tongue and brushing.
Please get a professional cleaning done and include flossing and mouth wash rinse in your daily routine.
it could be due to plaque and calculus and poor oral hygiene. it can also be due to poor diet and constipation.
Hi, There are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently. Regards
Hi dear, it's a common problem if you r having pyorrhoea or lots of calculus deposits in teeth, it could be if you r having stomach infection or throat infection (if not there then strongly go for teeth cleaning )do brushing after breakfast and after dinner. Brush with up and down moves to remove any stuck food deposits.
Yes get ac deep scaling done from a dentist to get rid of the bad smell from mouth.
Go to nearby dentist and have scaling done.
Please Do gum massage by mustard oil and salt Twice a day Re Consult me on lybrate after 15 days