My wife monika was 28 week pregnant and she is was a patient of SLE from 2011. On 8th march 2017 she had a headache but she tells it's normal headache, because she was pregnant so she can't take any pain kill. But the pain remains we take her to hospital and Doctor check her BP it's approx 190/120. Doctor gave her a tablet. After 5 min she had a major stroke and BP goes over 200. Doctor gave her emergency treatment and refer her to Bhopal Bansal hospital. In bansal hospital doctors told me that she had a stroke so we have to terminate the pregnancy. And they did the operation and terminate the pregnancy. Now she is in HDU and BP is 140/92. My wife and my family is very upset. Please suggest me that we have chance of baby in future. She is very upset.

My wife monika was 28 week pregnant and she is was a pati...
She had pre-eclampsia and because of which she might had that headache and this sudden raise in BP is also not good for her as well as for BP hence they opted for termination but the future chances of pregnancy will actually not dependent on the previous obstetric history and hence next time plan accordingly and try to have regular check ups and BP check ups regularly to avoid such complications in future, don't worry and you will have future chances of baby birth.