Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 42 years old and now I am suffering from pain of right leg foot. What I should do?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Thanks for your query and Welcome to Lybrate. I am Dr Akshay from Fortis Hospital, New Delhi. You have mentioned foot region as the site of pain, please mention whether it is forefoot with the involved toes, midfoot region or the hindfoot region with heels which is the main cause of pain? Also can you exactly tell me whether there is any associated swelling or any other s/s of inflammation like skin redness, local warmth etc? Also can you kindly tell me what investigations have been done by you and what treatment has been taken for the existing problem? Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation. Thanks & Regards Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena Consultant Orthopaedics Fortis Hospital, New Delhi
7 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.