I am 42 years old and now I am suffering from pain of right leg foot. What I should do?

I am 42 years old and now I am suffering from pain of rig...
Hi Thanks for your query and Welcome to Lybrate. I am Dr Akshay from Fortis Hospital, New Delhi. You have mentioned foot region as the site of pain, please mention whether it is forefoot with the involved toes, midfoot region or the hindfoot region with heels which is the main cause of pain? Also can you exactly tell me whether there is any associated swelling or any other s/s of inflammation like skin redness, local warmth etc? Also can you kindly tell me what investigations have been done by you and what treatment has been taken for the existing problem? Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation. Thanks & Regards Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena Consultant Orthopaedics Fortis Hospital, New Delhi