Doctors in Breach Candy Hospital
Treatment of Headaches
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Submit a review for Breach Candy HospitalYour feedback matters!
Dark circles appear when the skin under the eyes becomes discoloured or dark. They are mainly caused due to aging, inadequate sleep, heredity, or even stress.
Sometimes, darkening below the eyes can be due to extreme emotional fatigue or depleted adrenals, due to stress or medication.
Homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally.
Our teeth are most definitely, vital for our living. Our everyday choices, pertaining to our lifestyle would call for changes, adjustments and lots of sacrifices without them. Though, a number of replacement options are available for the people with missing teeth, the most recommended are dental implants. Ask why?
They are simply the ideal solution due to their look and feel, which is similar to the natural teeth.
What happens if replacement is not considered?
To prevent the nasty repercussions from occurring, it is necessary that any missing teeth are replaced in time. Though, the symptoms of problems due to missing teeth only appear to be superficial in the early stages, the long term effects may certainly prove to be quite severe.
Some of the short term consequences of missing teeth are as follows...
- People with missing teeth tend to feel self-conscious or even embarrassed at times, while they talk to others or smile.
- Problem in speech is a common issue that may arise due to tooth loss.
- When teeth are missing, people find it difficult to consume some certain food types. These may include ones which contain some essential nutrients, hence leading to possible malnutrition.
- Increased wear or stress can also lead to the weakening of the teeth that are remaining.
- People with tooth loss find it difficult to chew the food properly.
- When teeth are missing, there is movement of the teeth that remain, to compensate for the gap places created. This leads to ugly looking gap teeth.
Though, these were the short term issues, the major consequence of not getting any lost teeth replaced is the gradual bone loss. Our teeth are firmly embedded in the jaw bone. Chewing and biting are the constant uses, which are required by the jaw bone to remain hale and hearty as well as active. You may believe it or not, be it at the beginning or at the end; the major focus is not on the teeth, but on the bones.
Maintaining form as well as density of the bone requires regular stimulation, coming from the teeth, as mentioned above. The contact with teeth causes small stresses, which the periodontal ligament transmits to the bone and prompts its continual rebuilding as well as remodelling. When any missing teeth are not replaced, it leads to the gradual deterioration in the jaw bones, over time. This not only results in facial shape changes but also will eventually burn a huge hole in your pockets, as increased complications will also lead to increased costs required for rectifying the problems.
So, now it's up to you. Choose healthy and wise. Go for teeth replacement at the earliest, if and when, need arises.
In–vitro fertilization of IVF is a medical process through which a woman’s egg is fertilized with the sperm in a test tube, petri dish in a laboratory. IVF is not just useful for getting pregnant, it also helps in curing a lot of other conditions as well.
Conditions which can be treated by IVF
IVF may not be able to completely cure certain medical conditions but they can treat these conditions to a huge extent. Such medical conditions are:
• Treatment for people with genetic deformities - There are a lot of people out there who suffer from a huge risk of having genetically deformed babies but IVF can help prevent that. In such circumstances, the concerned people can choose the embryos, which do not contain such deformities, and the process through which this is done is called preimplantation genetic diagnosis. This treatment can also be performed on people who have consistent miscarriages.
• Ovulation problems - Women whose ovaries have difficulties in producing eggs on a normal basis can be helped by the IVF treatment.
• Vaginal and cervical complications - Sometimes, certain surgeries can cause injuries and extreme scarring on top of the vagina and also cervix problems. IVF can solve this problem by placing the embryo straight in the uterine cavity, avoiding the cervix.
• Multiple factors causing infertility - Sometimes both male and female infertility can be caused by several factors. In case there is a slight scarring of the fallopian tubes accompanied by a sperm problem, IVF can be used to remedy this and hikes up the chances of conception and fertilization.
• Damage in fallopian tubes or tubal damage - When a woman’s fallopian tubes are extremely damaged that surgery also cannot remedy it, IVF comes into play. This is because IVF circumvents the fallopian tubes and does the job. But before considering this treatment, consult your gynaecologist because if the fallopian tubes are slightly injured then the IVF treatment is not necessary.
• Endometriosis - Endometriosis is a type of condition in which the uterine lining develops outside the uterus. Even though it is not the only option for dealing with this condition, IVF does help in remedying it to some extent.
• Unclear reasons for infertility - When it becomes very difficult to find the reasons causing infertility, IVF helps in diagnosing it. In this matter, the success rates are quite high for IVF.
Even though IVF is hardly used as the first mode of treatment in case of fertility complications, you can consider it as your next best option. IVF is known all around the world for it’s benefits and usage. But before going for any IVF treatments, make sure to go and consult your doctor and take his opinion about whether you really need it or not.
Vulvodynia refers to a chronic pain in the vulva, a condition suffered by most women. Triggered generally by an unidentifiable cause, the pain was not considered as a real pain syndrome until of late. The ambiguity of the condition is such that many who do suffer from it fails to realize its complications.
There are primarily two types of Vulvodynia:
1. Generalized Vulvodynia: This is when the pain is all over the vulva, however different parts may pain at different times. It may be a constant pain or may occur occasionally.
2. Vulvar vestibulitis syndrome: The pain is in the vestibule area or the entrance of the vagina is known as vulvar vestibulitis syndrome. This kind of pain mostly exhibits a burning sensation and is triggered even by a slight touch. During intercourse the pain manifolds to extreme severity.
Although the cause of Vulvodynia is not known, doctors suspect the following reasons to be the contributing factors:
1. Nerve injury
3. Yeast infections
4. Sexual abuse in the past
5. Muscle Spasm
6. Hormonal changes
1. Burning sensations
2. Aching or soreness
No well versed cure is available for Vulvodynia, although certain self care treatments can bring relief. Among the many, you need to figure out which method suits you best and choose accordingly. To discern the best method, you might have to try various different combinations. At the same time, it is extremely important to educate yourself about Vulvodynia and have a thorough knowledge about what it is all about. It is advisable that you maintain a record of the treatments which according to you suit you the most in order to avoid confusion.
Some of the methods are given below:
1. Avoid products which might act as potential irritants near the vulva.
2. Do not put much pressure on the vulva. Avoid activities which might exert direct pressure on it.
3. Whenever it pains, try to soothe the area by soaking it in lukewarm water or applying ice on it.
4. Use medications like lidocaine to relieve pain.
5. Certain exercises might also help relax the area.
6. Biofeedback also helps relax the vaginal muscles and bring some relief.