Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Samir DalvieYour feedback matters!
I am having very seriously injured by a bike few months ago in that my hand was injured partly but the pain is coming now.what can i do?
I had blood with stool 6months before. Doctor said it is fissure and gave me medicine incl stool softener and ointment. Now blood has stopped when I am using stool softener but again it is coming when I am stopping stool softener. Also I feel burning sensation during stool passing. Sometimes fe extremely itching in anus. Pl note I have changed my diet to vegetarian and stopped taking oily and spicy foods. Also I am facing lower back pain since fissure came. Is there anything critical or what step should I take.
My mother is troubling by back pain. She used lot of medicine but nothing happened. What she do now?
I am 24 years old while playing cricket 2 months ago I got an ACL tear as my mri report says, I am very normal when walking and also light jogging also I don't feel much pain normally, even I don't know the degree of my ligament tear? Is ligament repair surgery the only option?
I am a 35 years old male, my problem is backpain just from 4months early morning 4am to 8am daily, after relief the day so my problem solving what should to do please inform to me.
Please suggest diet for autoimmune disorder. I have minimal sclerosis along anterior aspect of S I joints. When I consulted a doctor he told I may have seronegative arthritis which is caused by autoimmune disorder. Please suggest me a diet. Thanks.
I am an 18year old female, and I have cervical spondylosis for the last 2years. Can you suggest some exercises for me?
Dear doctor, I having trigger fingure in my left hand in ring finger for last many months. I have consulted many doctors allopathic, homeopathy, am etc. But of no use. Last allopathic doctor has advice me for surgery. Kindly advice me what to do. Thanks
I have harder pain in quadricep muscles nd also liitle pain in knee cap, when i cant seat long time because of this pain so give me the suggestion and please do the needful.
Hello doctor. I am 26 years old coming to the point from last several days I have a pain actually its aching in my right knees I have visited a lot of doctors they said its just because of tiredness is it or something else please let me know. Thanks and regards.
Severe Neck and Shoulder pain Hello Dr. I have been suffering from severe pain in the neck area and occasionally in the shoulders too. I have this problem since my school days (got it checked and doctor told that everything is fine) but I have learnt to live with it by applying pain balm so far. Off late the pain has been very severe (mostly after a good days workout, but this was not the case previously. I have been working out for several years, but the pain started recently). I am an IT professional and hence this might be quite common but the pain has increased too much off late. I have to swallow pain killers to reduce, but am sure this is not an permanent issue. Is there anything that I can do come out of this solution permanently. Is there an medication I can start with, or if I need to consult a doctor then kindly suggest whom to contact.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.