Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin SampatYour feedback matters!
My headache start from any side and covers complete head. I don't have any spectacles I have checked for glass but they said my eye sight are perfect no need of glasses, even I don't have any migraine problem.
I have a pain in Right side Testicle and sometimes getting Numbness in my right side leg. What should i do?
I am suffering from epilepsy problem. According to doctor I have to take meds lifetime. I am taking versitol 200 mg and 300 mg. Due to this issue I have problem like facing fears when I am alone. Everybody in my family are afraid of this issue. Can someone point out the seriousness of this problem?
Hello, I am taking levipil 500 mg twice daily and venlite OD 100 mg once at night, I have taken levipil due to my complex partial seizure which is not proven. Doctor has advised me to take 3 years long. Am I taking these medicine ryt? I am not understanding if my seizures is not proven y doctor has suggested me to take it? I am so confused. Also I have dissociative disorder doctor has suggested me to take lonazep 0.5 mg and medistat. Is it good for my health? I am getting weak day by day and I have knee pain and I cannot bear it sometimes. What should I do?
How to migraine relief? Some time too much headache get me angry. Can you advice me that how to relief from this for whole life?
His hand shakes a lot. On consulting a doc I was told its essential tremor. Can diet and exercise help him? Being a student he faces difficulties while writing. His height has also not increased since 2 years. Please help.
My feet get numb and severe tingling sensation. I hav diabetes avg 200. My leg hold me from daily office job. Guide please.
I have more than one type of headache – are they all migraines? What about sinus headache? Are there any vitamins or supplements that help with headache?
I am suffering from writers cramp from last year, neurologist tell me that it will not be cured, can I take physically handicap certificate for this.
The human brain is a unique and intricate organ, which performs many functions both consciously and subconsciously. However, during the formation of the brain within the mother's womb, the slightest of changes can cause damage to it, which manifest in many forms after birth. One of the forms it may manifest in is Autism.
What is Autism?
Autism, sometimes also classified as part of the Autism Spectrum disorder or ASD is a disorder of brain development, which will affect a child's capability to interact socially, in communicating through verbal and nonverbal means as well as exhibit repetitive behaviors. Some severe cases of these behaviors may also result in self-harm as well.
Other than this some other characteristics may be:
- Major to minor difficulties in motor coordination
- Intellectual disabilities
- Attention problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Sleep related problems among others
How homeopathy can help
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for autism. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of autism, if not outright cure it. Some of the medications that could be used to treat autism are as follows:
- Carcinosin - This is very helpful in children affected by autism who are talented, but are obsessive, compulsive, stubborn and also have sleep related issues. These children may also have addictive disorders.
- Agaricus - This medication is very good for children who may be mentally and physically awkward and show symptoms like indifference, muttering, talking, shouting or singing but not answering to direct calls or questions. Agaricus is very effective for children who suffer from involuntary jerking when they are awake.
- Cuprum Metallicum - This works wonders when the child is being very obsessive, angry and is inflexible, tense and is very aggressive towards their parents. Some of these children may even exhibit malicious behaviors and are usually averse to touch or being approached.
- Androctonus - A child or a patient who tends to swing wildly from a stable good mood to a destructive mode can be calmed down or evened out by Androctonus. These children also exhibit behaviors of suspiciousness and quickness to act on their compulsion.
- Helleborus - This is a very effective medication when the child is slow and under active and seems to be depressed most of the time. Some of these children may also have muscular weakness and helleborus is very effective in treating them.
These are only a few examples of how homeopathy can provide remedies for your autistic child and thus is an effective solution. However, you may need to consult a homeopathic doctor who can tailor make doses and medications after diagnosing the specific symptoms that you child may be having.