Doctor in Vanity Cosmetic Clinic
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Male Breast Disorders
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Treatment of Double Chin
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Heart Attacks
Hernia Repair Surgery
Submit a review for Vanity Cosmetic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Over the past decade, many women have opted for Breast Augmentation Surgery. It is a surgical process to improve the aesthetics of one's breast. Apart from giving a much needed lift to the bust size, the augmented breasts can do your confidence a world of good. Breast Augmentation Surgery, if gone wrong, can create havoc. The outcome of the surgery can be influenced by a number of factors. Thus, before going under the knife, some important and vital points need to be taken care of.
- It is advisable to avail the services of an experienced surgeon, who has a higher success rate. A lot of confusions and apprehensions may arise during course of the surgery. An experienced surgeon will ease out the tension to a great extend and guide you better.
- Breast Augmentation is no child's play: Do not embark on breast augmentation surgery if you are below 18 years of age. It can result in serious health complications. Surgery can wait, but health once lost, will be gone forever.
- The type of implants to be used: Saline and Silicone implants are commonly used in breast augmentation. Both the implants come with their own sets of merits and demerits.
Being softer and smoother, Silicone implants give the augmented breasts a very natural feel. The chances of scalloping (the skin around the breasts appear wavy) are negligible in case of silicone implants. However, the silicone implants come pre filled. Thus, a bigger incision is needed to get it inserted. Though approved by the FDA, leakage of the silicone implants into the body have been reported. The leakage can affect the health seriously. Interference of the silicone implants with the mammogram can also pose a serious threat.
The Saline implants, on the other hand are not pre filled. Thus, a small incision is all it takes to get the implants inserted. Once inserted, the implants are filled with saline solution. The saline implants can also leak into the body, without any serious implications. The biggest limitation of saline implants lie in the fact that it gives the breasts a very hard feel. Scalloping cannot be ruled out either.
- Do not go for breast augmentation surgery if you are planning to start a family in 1-2 years of time. A weaning or lactating lady should also avoid the surgery.
- The exact location of the implant is an important factor to ponder upon. One can go for an under the muscle or over the muscle implants.
- One can opt for a round implant or a tear shaped implant. The biggest USP of tear shaped implant lies in the fact that it gives a very natural feel to the augmented breasts. The round implants, on the other hand, are much safer to use.
- Go for the surgery only when you are physically, mentally and emotionally fit and healthy.
Liposuction is a technique to remove unwanted deposits of fat from specific areas of the body including under the chin, the upper arms, the trunk, the abdomen, the buttock, the hips and thighs, the knees and occasionally the calves and ankles. Liposuction is also called lipoplasty or liposculpture by plastic surgeons. This is not a substitute for weight reduction, but a method for removing localized deposits of fatty tissue that do not respond to either diet or exercise. Liposuction may be performed as a primary procedure for body contouring or may be combined with other surgical techniques such as a facelift, an abdominoplasty or thighs lift. In these combined procedures the idea is that the excess loose skin and supporting structures are tightened.
Also known as lipoplasty and body contouring surgery
Liposuction surgery sculpts your body, eliminating unwanted pockets of exercise and diet-resistant fat from the buttocks, hips, love handles, saddlebags, thighs, calves, ankles, breasts (including male breasts), back, arms and neck. Liposuction is often combined with other procedures to create a desired shape and is one of the safest and most popular cosmetic procedures.
When to consider liposuction
- If you have localized areas of fat deposits that are disproportionate with the rest of your body.
- If you would like more definition or a sleeker contour in certain areas of your body.
- If your skin elasticity is good
Doctor performs the state of the art vaser 4d liposuction to etch your body into a bikini ready one.