Doctor in Bhatia Hospital
Submit a review for Bhatia HospitalYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old female. My baby is 18 month old. I have 11.6 mm gallstone in fundus. Is there any solution without surgery.
Hello, My teacher has gallbladder stone of size 32 mm. My question is it it possible to do Laparoscopy with that size of stone? And at least how much time she needed to come back in normal life after Laparoscopy? Please help me. It's urgent.
I was suffering from thyroid, my current tsh is 2.24 and I am taking thyronorm 112.5 mg every morning, during thyroid my weight was increased, I feel lethargy and some time anxiety level was there and it get ok only after eating some thing. My doctor said thyronorm I have take lifelong. Is there any ayurvedic treatment for this problem.
How many years hyperthyroid medicine should be continued. If report show T3 T4 TSH normal range? Please advice
I have anal itching since 10 years. I am 29 now. It never bleed but now I feel. Lump like. Thing on my rectal opening. When I checked I don't find a lump but on touching it's raised like a grain inside and pains when pressed hard. It's been since 2 months.
In USG NECK, right lobe of thyroid 24x11x09 & show tiny hypeochoic lesions. Is it thyroid nodule or something else?
Today morning I saw blood in faeces. It's a kind of active bleeding and something pea sized in my ass is making it bleed. Please do let me know why does it happened and what should I do now.
I suffered from massive bloody clots diarrhea late nite almost loosing more than 1 litre bld I panicked took lomoflen to stop it did stop but I was in shock n hospital admission nxt mrng .5 units blood transfused over 7 days with fluids vit k Jus single episode But over next 7 days my stools were with brown colored blood which was collected bld of single episode Hb ws around 4-5 .endoscopy n colonoscopy did not reveal anything except collected brown bld. Thus cause being in small intestine where scope does not go. I was nt given diagnosis jus discharged saying nxt time it happens capsule endoscopy. Doc said maybe I have telengiectasia or avm nt sure. the ques i am asking do I need to worry .why bleeding occurred tat almost killed me. If it was avm den does not why did it stop N if it is avm .is there a time bom in my brain too. M damn scared. What should I do leave it pursue it further. Could this be an ulcer that bled massively.
My wife 34 years old thyroid 5.99 and WBC 12900 is it normal or not it can be controlled by medicine.
I have operate hernia operation. Last 10 month ago but problem is that I have pain in operated region & stiffness. What medicine should take for relax.
Namaskar, are thyroid problem gives birth to anxiety gad, fatty liver, blood th. Nose-haemorrhoid per rectal bleeding followed by varicosity (legs) and migraine/epilepsy. Regards.
My thyroid detected are T3-1.71 T4-.512 Tsh --220, I am feeling pain on my neck. Kindly guide me what should I do? To whom I need to consult? Prescribe any medicine. What foods need to avoid or consume. Please help.
What is a Postpartum Thyroiditis in Womens after Pregnancy? And How many Percentage of Womens will suffer from This problem?
During the winter season, cold is very easy to catch. However, here are some effective ways with which, you can beat the winter cold:
- Dress in layers. Clothing needs to be of common materials that can keep you warm and channel sweat. Silk and cotton are great decisions.
- Pick your game and fitness clothing carefully so that you do not risk hypothermia – i.e. a body temperature that sinks a lot outside – nor should it be too warm.
- Ensure you have your gloves, cap, and good quality shoes on in chilly climate, as warmth escapes through the body's furthest points.
- Cold weather food
- Icy immunity boosters are great to battle colds and flus. These build up resistance by giving more access to vegetables and organic product in this season.
- Vitamins and minerals are natures' own immunity boosters and help avoid illness.
- Ginger, chili, garlic and turmeric have characteristics that are hostile to disease-containing bacteria. Zinc and Vitamin C are great icy preventers as well.
- Get into juicing and blend organic products, vegetables and fruits.
- Moderate cooking is another incredible approach to intake the healthy properties of vegetables in this season.
- Begin your day by changing your breakfast to a hot porridge sprinkled with cinnamon, granola and berries. Hot breakfast keeps you warm from within, discharges the bad bacteria and gives you energy. If in a rush, try oats. This formula is easy and healthy.
- Cold germs can hit you in case you do not wash your hands, or clean out your nose.
- Always carry hankies and clean your nose when you sneeze to ensure your nose remains dry.
- Make a point to discard the utilised cloth filled with bacteria as quickly as time allows. The key here is to not touch your eyes or nose, and to quickly use a hand sanitiser so that you keep away from germs.
- Wash your hands regularly. Get a hand sanitiser additionally and utilise it whenever you sneeze or touch something you have sneezed on.
- Beyond any doubt, you need to avoid germs by rinsing with Listerine or any other similar mouthwash.
- Watch your drink
- Begin your day with a glass of water with lemon. Carry a water bottle with yourself throughout the day and keep yourself hydrated. Winters can make you feel like you are not thirsty, so make sure you drink at least six glasses of water each day.
- Dry air, dried out bodies and frosty germs do not blend well and you will probably get a bug by not drinking enough. Hot dairy beverages are enticing; however, not as good as plain water.
- Avoid liquor as it does not blend with cool climate and your veins become larger. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
One of the fastest growing disorders in modern times is the malfunction of the Thyroid. The statistics show that the Thyroid condition is the most under-diagnosed health problem. There are millions of people suffering from Thyroid problems, but only a few out of those are diagnosed and treated, see positive results using Thyroid medications. Often the Thyroid levels appear normal with lab, yet the individuals struggle with the symptoms of Thyroid problem. The Thyroid is one of several glands in the endocrine system, located in the front of the neck. The glands of the endocrine system control many of the body’s functions through chemical substances called hormones. The hormones produced by the Thyroid gland regulate how the body cells use energy and how fast the body’s metabolism work. This gland also affects the rate of growth of the hair and bones, the body over weight, temperature and energy level as well as the function of the heart and digestive system.
Homeopathy For Thyroid
In homeopathy, there is no general treatment and no specific remedies for any disease. Rather, treatment is individualized. This means that the presentation of a disease in each patient is considered unique, and the homeopath prescribes remedies after an intimate consultation with each patient.
During the homeopathy consultation, the homeopath considers more than just the symptoms of the disease. He also considers the disposition and constitution of the patient. This means that the homeopath approaches treatment by weighing the physical, mental and emotional states of the patient as well as the symptoms of the disease. This approach leads to the prescription of a unique set of remedies for each patient. Therefore, two patients suffering from the same disease may receive two different sets of remedies from the same homeopath.
The second principle of homeopathy is the use of poisons to treat diseases. Homeopathy employs watered down poisons to treat disorders. A similar principle is used in the production of vaccines in conventional medicine. If a natural compound may cause certain symptoms and signs in high doses, homeopaths believe very low doses of the dilute solution of the compound can also relieve the same symptoms and signs.
Despite the apparent confusion and the seeming lack of coherence, homeopathy has been largely successful and in some cases, its practices and remedies can be backed up with scientific evidence. Even though homeopathy does not provide specific remedies for any disease, it is still possible to draw up a list of commonly prescribed homeopathic remedies for any disease. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!