Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Proctologists in India. You will find Proctologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Proctologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Pravin GoreYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 years old and I have thyroid over four years? I need to use medicines every morning for it! what should I do to keep myself free from medicine need?
My mother has thyroid. What all food she should avoid and what all she should consume to keep its level normal?
I had been suffering from dry hemorrhoids .is then any method so that I can cure it permanently. Which type of lifestyle ,routine, foodstuff I may use and I must reject.
I am having stool issues since last few months. It always painful and its very solid feels like stones coming out and sometimes causes bleeding in the area. Avoided eating meat and fishes still problem persists. What can I do.
I am 24 years, projection from anus for last 6 years, blood in stool, acidity,difficulty in going to toilet, is this cancer.
I am having anal fistula do we have treatment in ayurveda I am already taking few ayurvedic medicine can it be totally cured by medicine.
HI, My thyroid TSH level 12 and T3/T4 normal and cholesterol is 222 and BP normal. Please suggest me how can I reduce TSH? Rgds Srinivas.
I am 23 year old girl and have been diagnosed with hyper thyroid. My blood test says that the t3 is 800, t4 is 30, and tsh is 0.07 in my body. Where in I also opted for a sonography to get clear idea of the glands. Which was done with l 12-5 mhz. Transducer and it says that both the lobes of thyroid are enlarged in size and shows patchy decrease echo pattern with marked increased color flow. There is no focal solid or cystic mass seen, and no evidence of calcification. The right lobe measures 6.0 x 2.4 cms. The left lobe measures 5.5 x 1.9 cms. There are no symptoms of weight loss or gain until now, it is pretty much constant, my menstrual cycle is smooth too and the blood pressure seems to be fine too. I have been consuming abbott neo-mercezole 10 since past 1 month. Please advice will it be a life long treatment or will it be cured in few months. And will I face any issues with conceiving or so. What precautions do I need to follow. Kindly advice.
Hi! I'm suffering from thyroid last month (December) conformed. My TSH >100.00 doctor prescription 50 mg tablet. Now recently (January 7th) thyroid test TSH 6.94 so please suggest how much mg tablet I have to use?
If a person is on eltroxin for lifetime and if he is cured how would hr know? His tsh would be low because he's taking eltroxin, so his body would not produce thyroid hormones even if he's cured because he is taking the hormones orally?
My sister has thyroid problem. She is pregnant .how much time she take medicine. This time doctor prescribed ELTROXIN 50 mcg.
My mother is having stones in gall bladder small in size from last 21 yrs. .she is not preferring surgery as her daily chores may be affected by it. She takes homeopathy medicines to help avoid any serious conditions. Kindly suggest ways by which stone problem do not increase and she could live a healthy life.
I have 10 mm gallstone. But it gives not any problem. Should I go for surgery or treat it naturally with juices.
Thyroid is one of an essential endocrine gland which secretes hormones, which are essential for regulating various body functions. A change in the level of thyroid hormones can affect body metabolism and cause many changes including weight, mood, temperature regulation, etc.
Features of Hypothyroidism:
• Caused by reduced amounts of thyroid hormone in circulation.
• Iodine deficiency and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis (an autoimmune disorder) are the main causes of hypothyroidism.
• Symptoms include extreme fatigue, constipation, depression, intolerance to cold, puffiness of the face, weight gain, hoarseness of voice, increased cholesterol level, muscle aches, joint pains, and menstrual issues, are some of the common symptoms.
Homeopathy provides remedies which treat not just the above symptoms but the person as a whole.
Sepia Officinalis: Used when the patient presents with the following symptoms.
- Weak, slightly yellow appearance
- Tendency to faint, especially when in cold temperatures
- Extreme intolerance to cold, even in warm surroundings
- Increased irritability
- Hair loss
- Increased menstrual flow that occurs ahead of schedule
- Increased desire for pickles and acidic foodstuff
Calcarea Carbonica: This popular medicine is useful when patients present with the following symptoms.
- Fat, flabby, fair person
- Increased intolerance to cold
- Excessive sweating, especially in the head
- Aversion to fatty foods
- Peculiar food habits including craving for eggs, chalk, pencils, lime,
- Increased menstruation that is also prolonged and is associated with feet turning cold
Lycopodium Clavatum: Useful in patients who present with these symptoms:
- Physically weakened
- Increased irritability
- Excessive hair fall
- Face is pale yellow with blue circles around the eyes
- Craving for foods that are hot and sweet
- Acidity that is worse in the evenings
- Gastric issues including excessive flatulence
- Constipation with painful, hard, incomplete stooling
Graphites: Presenting symptoms where Graphites are mainly used include:
- Intolerance to cold
- Depressed emotionally, timid, indecisive, weeping, listening to music
- Bloated, gassy abdomen
- Chronic constipation with hard, painful stooling process
- Good appetite but lose weight quickly
- Tendency to eat at regular intervals
- Excessive warmth and need to stay in a cool environment
- Anxiety about present
- Excessive palpitations
Lachesis Mutus: These patient present with the following symptoms:
- Feeling extremely hot, so inability to wear tight clothes
- Generally sad with no inclination to do any work
- Tendency to stay aloof and alone
- Excessive talkativeness
- Women around menopausal age
These are commonly used remedies; however, a detailed discussion with your homoeopath is essential to zero in on the remedy that will work best for you.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!