Weight Management Counseling
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Child Nutrition Management
Healthy Heart Diet
Weight Management Treatment
Submit a review for Belgharia Diet ClinicsYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Hi I came to Dr.Swapan Banerjee (Dietitian) at Garcha (South Kolkata) Chember for my mother (age 71) was suffering from Chronic Liver Disease three months back .That time she was quite sick & unable to eat anything due to indigestion,vomit,other problem like thyroid. Now by his Diet my mother is okay & totally fit. she is just now taking only one medicine & even working at home normally as we do.This is so surprising because of good diet.Thanks to this Dieitian - Sudip - Konnagar-Hooghly
Hi Everyone I am from outside came to India only for my 12 year of son's treetment. I visited to Dr.Swapan Banerjee.I got a good DIET CHART & started following. My son did not eat anything & weight was too low. Now he got 8 kgs more & no eating disorders. He is totally fit by Dr.Banerjee for his Diet. I am so Happy. Thanks to Your Lybrate Dieitian.-
Hallo -Just recently I had a visit to Dietitian S.Banerjee - He has spent more than 1 hour to counsel & given a diet plan. I am really benefited by his advice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Swapan Banerjee to be sensible, inspiring, well-reasoned, saved my life and nurturing. E
Hi-Dr Swapan Banerjee is a very good dietitian. I got lot of help for over weight.
I am satisfied. I cam to him for diabetes Diet.
Lose Your Weight Quickly but safely – Atkin, Dukan or Keto?
- There is a restriction of veggies as carbohydrates from veggies per serving are also countable in Atkin’s diet.
- Foods included are meat, seafood, dairy, and veggies.
- Good for people who don’t want to count calories but this diet is not good in a long term.
- Foods included are lean meats, fish, low-fat dairy, low starch veggies, oat bran etc.
- Dukan diet allows the foods from the list of hundred of natural foods.
- Dukan diet allows eating till you satisfied from your hunger cue.
- This diet is not recommended for kidney or cholesterol patients.
This is a diet containing high fat but low carbohydrate & standard protein. Most children with epilepsy or those who are interested in cutting down fat as soon as possible.
Dukan Diet main phases:
- Consolidation Phase: You can take unlimited lean protein with veggies fruits like berries, chopped melon, medium apple, orange, pear, peach, kiwis, plums or apricots, little carbohydrates like two pieces of bread, little butter, cheese, pasta, starches up to 225gm/week and fats including 2.5 tablespoons of oat bran per day. In a week one day with lean protein and oats only. This phase is proteins with veggies and limited carbohydrates and fats.
- Stabilization Phase: It is same as consolidation phase only oat bran amount will increase to 3 tablespoons/day. In this phase, no foods are strictly avoided.
In this type of diet, you can get enough quality protein especially lean protein which is the key source of strength, stamina & overall muscle builds up. Body builders can be highly benefitted here this type of diet to get toned body
- There is a risk of losing bone density which results into osteoporosis.
- Low fiber disturbs stomach and causes IBS.
- Not recommended for electrolyte imbalanced patients.
Atkin’s Diet main phases:
- Fine tuning Phase: Dieters should follow the restrictive diet for at least for a month.
- Lifetime Maintenance: Here healthy diet with limited carbohydrate is allowed to maintain a target weight.
- There is no counting of calories the only amount of carbohydrate is monitored to lose weight.
- It allows rapid weight loss thus increases confidence.
- Instead of a high-fat diet, this diet improves health and cholesterol level.
- Though the diet is very restrictive there is a chance of binge eating which causes weight gain instead of losing.
- Following Atkin’s diet may result in constipation, Halitosis, and dehydration.
- There is a risk of weight regain when back to normal life.
The stages of Keto Diet are
- Hack Fasting: When body burns own fat you feel less hungry and intermittent fasting or little gap between foods is good for health.
- Optimum Health: Maintain your optimum health by devoid of harmful foods and including quality foods for a lifetime.
- Releases muscle for the better shape of the body.
- Enhances cognition
- Reduces risk of cancer, neurological disorder, PCOD.
- Increases sports performance.
Not good for athletes who needs high carbohydrates for performance.
Finally, considering all these pros and cons of all the three diets types, Atkin’s diet is the best followed by keto diet and the last is Dukan’s diet for safe weight reduction purpose. This would be the right decision for an individual to take proper advice by a dietitian to prepare a well-balanced low carb diet for fast but safe weight loss.
I got pimples and scars in my back and the front portion of my neck .I have to get rid of it and I also have dark complexion you have to improve my complexion and I also have irregular periods and also I have belly fat I have to reduce it .Pls help with it and also to get rid of dandruff.
I am 23 years old and I have lots of belly fat. What should I eat or drink to reduce this I had already tried drinking honey lemon juice in morning but no affect. What should I do?
I want to increase my weight. I want to be a healthy person. Please suggest me to follow the diet or routine that can increase my weight. My weight is 42 kg and height 155 cm and age 22 years.
TOP 12 BENEFITS OF PAPAYA
Papaya is tropical fruit.
- Anticarcinogenic property: Papaya is a good source of, phytonutrients, antioxidants, and flavonoids which prevent cancer
- Prevents cholesterol oxidation: Papaya prevents the oxidation of cholesterol as it contains antioxidants.
- Prevent lung inflammation:. Papayas have Vitamin A, which prevents lung inflammation.
- Helps in arginine production: Dried papaya boosts endocrine system and helps to form arginine in the body.
- High fiber content: High dietary fiber in papaya absorbs toxins in the colon that prevent cancer and helps in bowel movement.
- Relief of menstrual cramps: Papain in papaya regulates menstrual flow and ease a cramp.
- Weight reduction: Papaya has only 120 calories. It will help you to lose weight,
- Prevent muscular degeneration: It contains carotenoid and vitamin A, C, E which prevent age-related muscular degeneration.
- Benefits in diabetes Papaya have low glycemic index, vitamins, and phytonutrients which prevent heart disease and diabetes.
- Anti-aging property: Papaya is the good source of vitamin E, vitamin c, beta carotene which prevents aging.
- Anti-stress agents: Vitamin c of papaya, which lowers the stress level,
- Immunity booster: Papaya is packed with antioxidants which help to boost immunity.