Briefing on Hypertension and its treatment
I'm Dr. R.K Joshi from Siddharth Clinic, Palam Bihar Gurgaon. Mai aaj aap ko hyper tension k baare me kuch batauga, ki hypertension hota kya hai aur hota kyu hai aur iske causes kya hai aur treatment kya ho sakti hai. Hypertension, kyuki ye tension hota hai jo aap ki arteries jo humareblood vessels hai unka tension hota hai, unke lateral wall spe padhta hai jis ki wajah se humko hypertension hota hai. Aur jaisa ap sab log jante hai ki ye blood humare saare sharir me daudta hai islye har organ pe ye apna bad effects chod k jaata hai jaise ki aap ka liver, kidney, heart, brain sab jagah pe iske bad effects dekhe ja sakte hai aur etina mein bhi iska effect aata hai, eye mein parde k upar. To islye isko treat karna, iske baare me janna bohot zaruri hai, to ye humare lifestyle k thode se changes se jo hai thik ho sakta hai.
Medication part bhi isme hai lekin vo bohot baad mein aata hai. Lekin iska jo hai jise cardaic arrest kehte hai jisme aapka cardiac muscles kaam karna band ho jaata hai jis ki wajah se aap ka immediate death ho jaata hai. To kyu ki heart humare paas ek hi hai isliye humein usko bohot sanjo k rakhna padhta hai aur humare jo 4 chambered heart hota hai, jisme ki 2 deoxigenated aur 2 mein oxigenated blood hota hai. To isliye ye pumping station hai aur isiliye iska bohot khyaal rakhna padhta hai. Aur aap apne diet me jaise ki aap unsaturated fats le sakte hai, saturated fats mat lijiye, aur aap junk food pe zyada depend mat hoiye.
Aur dusri baat aap sodium ka intake kam kar sakte hai jo ki humare common white salt mein bohot hota hai kyuki sodium chloride hai vo. To unko aap kam kar sakte hai jaise jinko Hypertension hai unko to thoda kam lena chahiye aur jinko nahi hai, jo swasth hai abhi unko bhi one teaspoon se zyada per dy consume nahi karna chahiye, aur oily chizo se bachna chahiye, potassium ka intake zyada hona chahiye kyuki potassium isko level karta hai, kam karta hai. Jaise potassium k liye aap kela apne diet me shamil kar sakte hai, kela, amrud mein thoda potassium mil jaata hai aap ko to iske wajah se aap isse bach sakte hai aur aap isko thik kar sakte hai, level me la sakte hai. Aur agar koi young hai to uske liye 140-190 tak bhi chal jaata hai, uske niche hona chahiye to accha hai.
Lekin jaise aap ki age badhti hai to upper limit 150-260 bhi ja sakta hai, lekin contrl karna chahiye taki vo niche hi rahe 140 k to zyada better hota hai. 70-90 aap ka niche ka jisko hum distolic kehte hai aur 140-150 upper limit hai jisko hum systolic bolte hai, systolic blood pressure kehte hai. To aap agar ye rakhege to aap k liye accha hoga aur iska treatment part mein homeopathy mein khas taur se humlog ka disease diagnosis nahi hota hai, symptomatic treatment hota hai jisko ki hmare clinic pe agar aap aate hai to aap ko homeopathic doctor sahi guide kar sakte hai ki kya treatment aap ko chahiye.
Agar aap ko aur kuch bhi jankari chahiye ho to aap mere se sampark kar sakte hai through Lybrate aur mujhe khushi hogi ki mai aap ke shankaon ka samadhan kar sakun. Dhanyawad.read more
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Siddharth Homoeo ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Even though I was fit and fine, I was shocked when I got to know that I have diabetes. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to Dr. R.K. Joshi perfect advice. The overall atmosphere in the Siddharth Homoeo Clinic is very soothing. During the complete diabetes treatment program he always supported and motivated me. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my diabetes, but he has helped me immensely. R.K. Joshi doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem.
He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. The guidance R.K. Joshi gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. Due to my dizziness my daily activities were suffering. Hygiene is very important, and I must Siddharth Homoeo Clinic was extremely clean. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing dizziness treatment was very relaxing. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the bestI am so happy that I chose this R.K. Joshi for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
I was suffering from erectile dysfunction for such a long time. Due to my erectile dysfunction i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr R.K. Joshi has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. The overall atmosphere in the Siddharth Homoeo Clinic is very soothing. His guidance R.K. Joshi gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. A friend of mine referred to Dr R.K. Joshi. The interior of the Siddharth Homoeo Clinic was no nicely done, it was so clean.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.K. Joshi to be prompt. Thanks to the doctor for he gave a prompt and wer... I found this useful and stress relieving
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.K. Joshi to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Thnx a lot.
Dr. R.K. Joshi provides answers that are prompt. Perhaps more explanation would have helped as to how it helps.....thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.K. Joshi to be very helpful. Thank you
I am 15 weeks pregnant, from 7th week onwards have high nausea. I took Doxinate OD for 1 month but there was no relief. Over last 10 days I have started taking Emset 4 OD, but there is no relief still. I have the vomiting sensation throughout the day and vomit about 2-3 times daily. Is there any other medicine that I can try to control this and for how long I will have this nausea continue.
The prostate gland is a very important gland in the male reproductive system. It is responsible for producing around 30% of the fluid which comprises semen. While the statement that homeopathy cannot treat problems in the prostate such as prostate cancer is true, it is untrue that prostate gland enlargement cannot be treated by homeopathy.
Here are the most common homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement and what are the medicines best suited for it:
- Baryta carb: Baryta carb is one of the best homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement in the elderly. Common conditions which may indicate that Baryta carb is the best remedy for your prostate gland enlargement patient include degenerative diseases such as losing memory, cardiovascular problems and other problems besides losing memory in the cerebral system.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is mostly used when the patient suffering from prostate gland enlargement also suffers from heart problems. Digitalis does make the pulse weak, slow or even intermittent, however it is worth note that oedema may also occur.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is one of the best homeopathic medicines for various pains which occur in the urinary system in addition to prostate gland enlargement. Common pains which staphysagria cures include pain while urinating, burning sensation in the urethra, feeling like the bladder is not completely emptied as well as pain in the urethra when one is not urinating.
- Conium: Frequent urination is yet another symptom of prostate gland enlargement. This problem is caused by an injury to the area where the prostate glands are located. This injury hardens the glands. The passage of urine will be extremely difficult with urine starting to pass and then stopping again. There is also dribbling of urine after completion of urinating.
- Sabal Serrulata: Sabal Serrulata is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines for prostate gland enlargement with many patients having consumed it reported great results. It works for most causes of prostate gland enlargement as well.
Even though homeopathy is supposed to have no side effect, it is still imperative that you consult your doctor about which ones to take. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 24 years old girl. I was operated for appencitisis 4 years back and since then I have been experiencing pain internally where I was being operated. The pain is not continuous but it appears as and when especially during periods the pain is severe. I had consulted 3-4 doctors did sonography for lower abdomen but the reports shows everything normal and doctor advised it is normal muscle pain that contracts more during periods. I am not satisfied with their answers. Please advise why I am experiencing such pain and what test or lifestyle I should follow for this. Thanks in advance please help.
I am always in depression how can I free fro this problem. I am suffering by headache like migraine.
I am a 24 year old female and I have hypothyroid condition since past 5 years. I weigh 88 kgs and my height is 5 ft. How difficult is it to have a healthy and fit lifestyle and lose weight for me? I have been eating healthy and exercising but I see no changes. Please suggest.
My wife's cholesterol has increased. The recent report shows total cholesterol 268 LDL - 174 Non HDL Cholesterol- 199.3 pls advise to reduce the cholesterol levels.
I am 20 years old, whenever I am in environment where noise is loud I feel sound like "zzzzz" in my left ear.
Pain in the stomach area, back, thighs and legs is very normal during periods. This is known as dysmenorrhea. It is common to the point that almost all females consider it very useful. The truth of the matter is that the pain is not very common. The menstrual cycle is a physiological procedure. There is no requirement for it to be difficult or painful. In case pain happens during periods, it should be dealt with. Here are a few homoeopathic cures that are very useful:
- Belladonna: Throbbing pain on the right side of the stomach calls for this cure. Sudden onset, extremely red, thickened, hot and excessive bleeding are one of the major signs. Congestion in the uterus, sinking down sensation, throbbing pain are some other indications that require this cure. The desire for cold water or no thirst at all throughout the day is also one of the signs. Wanting lemons or lemonade and other cold beverages is a very common sign.
- Chamomilla: The individual might be extremely touchy and hopeless. Exceptional pain shooting down the inner thighs is one of the biggest and most obvious signs. The blood might be dark with substantial clots.
- Lac Caninum: Painful swelling of the breasts before the period is one of the signs. Pain may substitute from side to side.
- Lachesis: PMS signs such as bad temper, discouragement, migraine, flushes of warmth all increase with the onset of the blood stream. Serious spasms and cramps, irritation from weight of the dressing are also some of the side effects. Blood might be dark, sparse, knotty and the less the flow, the more the pain.
- Magnesia Phosphorica: This is a very important cure and is helpful in case you are not certain of what to do, try Mag-phos. When there is a need for you to seek comfort from a hot water bottle all day, it is wrong and calls for this cue. The flow is dark. it can also be cured with hot showers and is more regrettable lying on the right side.
- Nux Vomica: Pain in lower back with consistent urge to stool. Patient might be cold and exceptionally fractious, restless and furious. A good night’s sleep, resting, light weight clothing are very important. Nux vomica cures the feeling of nausea as well. It also kills the urge to consume cold beverages that cause further clotting.
- Sabina: Severe spasms stretch out from low back to the bladder, torment reaches out from uterus to thighs in this condition. Blood is bright red and is more often mixed with dull clots. Shooting pain up the vagina and pain while lying on the back are very common as well.
- Secale: Continuous release of watery dark blood until the menstrual cycle is over. Hence, secale is very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Sir I want to know that I had an unprotected sex wth my bf yesterday n taken unwanted 72 pills before 12 hrs and my last periods finished date was 4 so is there any chance of pregnancy pls Dr. Help me
I am suffering from hair loss. First I noticed it above forehead. For that I adopted needle therapy. I noticed some hairs coming back above forehead. Now I have noticed a bald spot in the centre of the head. What can I do now.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors. There are a number of homeopathic treatments that are used to treat hair loss. These treatments focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium: This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a homeopath.