Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.K. JoshiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.K. Joshi to be prompt. Thanks to the doctor for he gave a prompt and wer... I found this useful and stress relieving
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.K. Joshi to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Thnx a lot.
Dr. R.K. Joshi provides answers that are prompt. Perhaps more explanation would have helped as to how it helps.....thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.K. Joshi to be very helpful. Thank you
I am 24 years old girl. I was operated for appencitisis 4 years back and since then I have been experiencing pain internally where I was being operated. The pain is not continuous but it appears as and when especially during periods the pain is severe. I had consulted 3-4 doctors did sonography for lower abdomen but the reports shows everything normal and doctor advised it is normal muscle pain that contracts more during periods. I am not satisfied with their answers. Please advise why I am experiencing such pain and what test or lifestyle I should follow for this. Thanks in advance please help.
I am always in depression how can I free fro this problem. I am suffering by headache like migraine.
I am a 24 year old female and I have hypothyroid condition since past 5 years. I weigh 88 kgs and my height is 5 ft. How difficult is it to have a healthy and fit lifestyle and lose weight for me? I have been eating healthy and exercising but I see no changes. Please suggest.
My wife's cholesterol has increased. The recent report shows total cholesterol 268 LDL - 174 Non HDL Cholesterol- 199.3 pls advise to reduce the cholesterol levels.
I am 20 years old, whenever I am in environment where noise is loud I feel sound like "zzzzz" in my left ear.
Pain in the stomach area, back, thighs and legs is very normal during periods. This is known as dysmenorrhea. It is common to the point that almost all females consider it very useful. The truth of the matter is that the pain is not very common. The menstrual cycle is a physiological procedure. There is no requirement for it to be difficult or painful. In case pain happens during periods, it should be dealt with. Here are a few homoeopathic cures that are very useful:
- Belladonna: Throbbing pain on the right side of the stomach calls for this cure. Sudden onset, extremely red, thickened, hot and excessive bleeding are one of the major signs. Congestion in the uterus, sinking down sensation, throbbing pain are some other indications that require this cure. The desire for cold water or no thirst at all throughout the day is also one of the signs. Wanting lemons or lemonade and other cold beverages is a very common sign.
- Chamomilla: The individual might be extremely touchy and hopeless. Exceptional pain shooting down the inner thighs is one of the biggest and most obvious signs. The blood might be dark with substantial clots.
- Lac Caninum: Painful swelling of the breasts before the period is one of the signs. Pain may substitute from side to side.
- Lachesis: PMS signs such as bad temper, discouragement, migraine, flushes of warmth all increase with the onset of the blood stream. Serious spasms and cramps, irritation from weight of the dressing are also some of the side effects. Blood might be dark, sparse, knotty and the less the flow, the more the pain.
- Magnesia Phosphorica: This is a very important cure and is helpful in case you are not certain of what to do, try Mag-phos. When there is a need for you to seek comfort from a hot water bottle all day, it is wrong and calls for this cue. The flow is dark. it can also be cured with hot showers and is more regrettable lying on the right side.
- Nux Vomica: Pain in lower back with consistent urge to stool. Patient might be cold and exceptionally fractious, restless and furious. A good night’s sleep, resting, light weight clothing are very important. Nux vomica cures the feeling of nausea as well. It also kills the urge to consume cold beverages that cause further clotting.
- Sabina: Severe spasms stretch out from low back to the bladder, torment reaches out from uterus to thighs in this condition. Blood is bright red and is more often mixed with dull clots. Shooting pain up the vagina and pain while lying on the back are very common as well.
- Secale: Continuous release of watery dark blood until the menstrual cycle is over. Hence, secale is very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Sir I want to know that I had an unprotected sex wth my bf yesterday n taken unwanted 72 pills before 12 hrs and my last periods finished date was 4 so is there any chance of pregnancy pls Dr. Help me
I am suffering from hair loss. First I noticed it above forehead. For that I adopted needle therapy. I noticed some hairs coming back above forehead. Now I have noticed a bald spot in the centre of the head. What can I do now.
I am 25 years old and only a week back I recovered from chicken pox. Now my brother is infected with the same. Since my house is small can I stay with him in the same room? Will I get infected once again? Tell me a possible solution for the same as we have only one bed room in my house and rest of my family members somehow manage in living room. Please help me.
Since last 7 months I am doing hand practice of penis twice a week Will it affect my future married life for having kids or my wife.
Dear doctor, my age is 21 male, studying b.tech.Sir I always feel to be alone. It was since my intermediate may be due to studies pressure and no good friends. I easily gets hurted. I'm away from alcohol and smoking. All my friends, family say I'm good n sincere. But, I tried hard to be close to them but when they remarks about me I feel bad. Sir I need a solution of how to be close to people.
I am coughing almost for a 2 months now had a check with doc they said no infection on throat this is regarding allergies but no medicine is working wat exactly is this happening to me please help me.
I heard some noise in my ear from the past two months doctor prescribed me some medicine but all in vain.
Cerebral ischaemia or brain ischemia is a medical condition that restricts the flow of blood to the brain, resulting in an unmet metabolic demand. This leads to limited oxygen supply in the brain, which could result in death of brain tissues, cerebral infarction or an ischemic stroke. Thus, a cardiorespiratory arrest, a stroke, and irreversible brain damage are few possible consequences of cerebral ischaemia.
People with compressed blood vessels, low blood pressure, congenital heart defects or sickle cell anaemia have a high risk of developing cerebral ischaemia, since compressed blood vessels or very low pressure can lead to restricted blood flow. Also, sickle-shaped cells have a greater tendency to clot, causing obstructed blood flow.
Patients with cerebral ischaemia experience a host of symptoms, such as weakness in the body, problems in coordination and movement, vision and speech impairment and unconsciousness.
Cerebral congestion, on the other hand, refers to excessive quantity of blood in the brain vessels, causing pressure on the cerebral substance. Cerebral congestion is of two types. It is termed as active when there is too much arterial blood flow and passive when there is undue quantity of venous blood in the veins of the brain. Both conditions cause symptoms, such as severe headache, insomnia, irritability and unconsciousness. The patient gets little sleep and is disturbed, often followed by dreams. When awake, the patient’s mental activity in the brain is very high.
Homeopathy is now a well-established school of medicine backed with years of research and practice. Gone are the days when homeopathy was considered no more than an extension of herbal home remedies. Homeopathic laboratories around the world produce large number of medicines covering almost all ailments. The benefits of homeopathic treatment are now well established due to its holistic approach and minimal side effects. Homeopathy is undoubtedly a ray of hope for patients with cerebral ischaemia and cerebral congestion, as it delivers a comprehensive treatment plan designed to target the signs and symptoms of the disease and address its non-occurrence.
The medications deal with mild to severe symptoms, including inflammation of the brain, headache, vomiting, insomnia, stroke/convulsions and seizures. The stramonium drug, for example, deals with seizures. Belladonna is an effective remedy for sharp shooting headaches, a common symptom of cerebral congestion. Ferrum is believed to be a valuable remedy for brain ischaemia. Few drugs deal with the symptoms of both ischaemia and congestion—nux is a suitable drug for the treatment of ischaemia as well as for passive cerebral congestion. Similarly, phosphorus can be used to treat brain ischaemia and congestion. Zincum metallicum is a highly recommended drug for chronic cases of ischaemia.
The treatment is comprehensive and long term and shows substantive results. Regular follow-ups and consultation with a homeopath specialist is the key to an effective treatment.