Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Kriti Homoeo ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kriti Mathur to be very helpful. Thank you
Excellent doctor, recommend to everyone, best doc for all age groups
Anxiety disorders are serious issues amongst individuals of all ages today. It is a psychological feeling of uneasiness or fear about something, which can create other physiological and behavioral changes in a human being and can even drive a a person crazy. It can be characterized by symptoms such as sweating palms, rapid heartbeat, muscle tension, dry mouth, which arise due to various reasons such as face of fearing the crowd, stage-fright, doubt about facing a difficult situation, fear of failure or rejection and many more.
Homeopathy comes into this picture with a unique recovery program for such kinds of anxieties. Its treatment procedure is individualistic, which means, it has a separate recovery therapy for separate anxiety disorders. In addition, treatment is purely natural with no side effects. Following are some homeopathic remedies of various kinds of anxiety disorders:
- Aconite: This is the best homeopathic remedy for anxiety symptoms such as agitation, restlessness, dry mouth, fear of mixing with people, panic attack, fear of death, fear of future or even certain agonized feeling related to some past traumatic incident. In such cases, the patient may sometimes become very violent also.
- Argentum nitricum: This medicine comes into play in cases of extreme nervousness or apprehension of a person which turns him or her to be very much impulsive. The patient also becomes forgetful and dull always wearing a melancholy and grim face.
- Arsenic Album: There are certain anxieties, which include fear of security and safety leading to anxiety about robbers, health or money. Consequently, they tend to feel insecure and always try to be neat and perfectionist to avoid such problems. Arsenic Album is very helpful in such cases.
- Calcarea carbonica: People who suffer from a fear of change or losing hold of situation and are very stubborn and obstinate may take help of this medicine.
- Gelsemium sempervirens: This is useful when the patient is suffering from muscle tensions, shaking of legs or knocking of knees due to performance anxiety.
In addition, Lycopodium clavatum, Kali arsenicosum, Kali Phosporicum, Phosporus are also very useful for anxieties. However, people should always consult a doctor before taking the medicines.
Meri beti 12 years h. last month 27 ko 1st time periods aaye .blood spot se jaida ganda paani nikla. Or may month mai abhi tk start nhi hoya.
Severe hair fall facing in the first trimester itself. Please suggest what can I do during this pregnancy without effecting my baby. Thanks in advance.
I suffer from intense pain during my periods. The period cramps are unbearable on 1st day of the menstrual cycle.
Dear doctor I am 15 year old girl and I have an infection on my genital private part from it pus and blood is coming its too irritating and painful me give me some suggestions.
I'm 69 years now but suffering from hair thinning & fall since many many years so much so that showing baldness. Having itchy scalp all the time, sometimes very intense. Not using any medication, local or systemic. Started Tinfal (Biotin & Folic acid) tabs OD since more than 1 year. I'm Hypothyroid since last 29 yrs. But always well controlled. Also using Godrej hair colour (something I won't like to stop). Please suggest something for this itchiness in scalp, hair thinning & fall, at least so much so to cover the baldness. Thanks & regards.
From last 10 day I have suffered back pain nd urinal pain continuously. In my Urinal Report RBC showing 10-13 RBC/HPF. What this mean. Nd further investigation.
I am 25 year old. I have a pregnancy at 4 month and the same time my hemoglobin is 7.4 and my absag report found positive. What should be do every doctor suggest don't worry about hepatitis and he checked my LFT .in LFT our SGOT is 45 and SGPT IS 41 what should be do. Any difficulty for my child or me please give me a best suggestion.
My son is 5 years old now a days he is becoming more thin and ziddi he will not listen to my words also even if I beat also he will not listen I consulted a doctor but still same what to do please suggest.
Parents get very concerned when they are just not able to hold their child’s attention who is restless, hyperactive, anxious, highly energetic, and never attentive. For some, this could initially be an exciting phase but can be an indication of some serious underlying disorder too.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or hyperactive disorder or ADHD as it is commonly known is a group of symptoms including behavioural, mood, cognitive, and learning disabilities with a lot of aggression, irritability, excitability, forgetfulness, restlessness, reduced attention span, etc. in these children. Listed below are the common symptoms, which are almost diagnostic of ADHD are:
The impact is felt across all spheres of life including home, academics, school life, and in relationships with friends.
- Usually seen in children before the age of 7.
- With very short attention spans, the child constantly looks for something to do and be engaged.
- Very easy to get distracted even when engaged, the child is very restless.
- Sleep disorders.
- With constantly being on the toes, the child feels tired and lethargic.
- Difficulty prioritising and frequent procrastination.
- They forget things quite easily and would ask for help with coordinating movements.
- Rare, but some children can have learning disabilities like dyslexia, but their intelligence levels are not affected.
- Disorganisation, leading to poor motor coordination and impaired movements.
- Difficulties with fine motor and cognitive skills may cause delay in engagement in sports.
- Diet changes with rise in processed foods and sugary diet.
- Social changes like nuclear families, single parents, lack of siblings, etc.
- Increased time spent with electronic devices.
Homoeopathy has an effective cure for ADHD as it looks at the child holistically and proposes remedies. Homeopathic constitutional treatment provides an effective solution for adhd. Some common remedies are listed below. A word of caution though never self-medicate using these. ADHD is a complex condition and should be assessed completely before initiating treatment.
- Tarentula Hispana: Most commonly used in treating idiosyncrasies. The child is hyperactive, compulsive, restless, constantly moving, and has difficult being in one place, can be violent and destructive. Strange, but they have a strong liking to music.
- Stramonium: When the child is fearful or aggressive or withdrawn (usually due to a traumatic event), they tend to seek attention and this is then used.
- Hyoscyamus Niger: Used in children who present with manic or sexualised symptoms.
Homeopathy is used in ADHD where symptoms are across the spectrum - hyperactive to complete withdrawal, completely based on symptoms and psychotherapy plays an important role in treatment through behaviour modification techniques like CBT. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am not feeling well since 7 days. I can't sleep more than half an hour in a day. Eat only 2 chapati in a day? Please help me and sought out this problem.
I am 19 years old male, my height is 5.5 feet, I bought baryta carb 200 CH and Silicea 12X, to consume them in order to gain height, how am I supposed take baryta carb dilution? Whether with water or directly into the mouth?
My son aged 13 is experiencing continued flowing of water from his eyes since yesterday. He has washed his eyes about a 100 times but for no use. He is also feeling a slight irritation. Seeing a bright object like tubelight also makes water comes out from his eyes. Please suggest best remedy asap.
Between the period gap bahut jada ho rhaa hai. Mere period 30 Jan ko khatam hue fir 3 April ko start hue. Mera period gap pahle bhi 5 ya 10 din uppar jate the but recently bahut jada gap ho gya hai. Maine 1 years pahle hormonal test karvaye the jisme ki prolactin harmon bht Jada tha. Kya period control karne ka koi treatment hai kya?
Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C. 1-2 tsp of juice everyday is helpful in conditions of mouth ulcers, pyorrhoea and other oral problems. It helps in absorption of iron in the body. Lemon juice along with honey can be taken in the morning to detoxify the body and work as a blood purifier.
Fresh lime water is the most refreshing low calorie summer drink.