Doctors in Chandar Leela Hospital
Management of Abortion
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Treatment of Knee replacement
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Submit a review for Chandar Leela HospitalYour feedback matters!
I want to know homeopathy treatment for pcos. My height is 5'4 and weight is 70 kg .Actually I have miscarriage in last Feb 2017 and know planning to conceive again. I have I irregular period some time it come early 2 to 4 days some delay and I have hair loss also. Some time there is pain in lower abdominal area. Please let me know the medicine do that I can be cure from. These disease and should conceive.
Lifestyle changes have taken a heavy toll on the entire digestive system. There is less fiber, more processed foods, less water and more aerated drinks, all playing havoc with the digestive process. This has led to abnormal bowel movements, no regular cleansing of the bowels, and various other gastric problems.
Ayurveda believes that a healthy body is the result of the balance between the three elements – vaata, pitta, and kapha. Increase or decrease in any of these produces specific symptoms or disease conditions. As a remedy, therefore, the aim should be to balance out these three elements, so that overall health is restored.
Constipation is caused by:
- Reduced fiber
- Reduced roughage
- Reduced water intake
- Increased processed/refined foods
- Reduced physical activity
- Increased refined sugar consumption
Symptoms of constipation:
Constipation can be acute or chronic. While acute may be associated with some sudden food changes, many people may be chronically constipated due to their lifestyle. These people will have the following symptoms:
- Difficulty passing stools
- Bloated, excessive gassy feeling
- Loss of appetite
- Lousy and lethargic feeling
- Weight loss
- Rectal bleeding if the constipation is ongoing for a long time
- Difficulty in digestion
Some complications of constipation include hemorrhoids, fecal impaction, fecal incontinence, anal fissure and rectal bleeding. Ayurveda suggests yoga, natural remedies and food changes to treat constipation and gastric problems.
- Trikonasana: This helps in the easy passage of stool by working on the lower part of the digestive tract
- Bhujanagasana: It helps remove the accumulated gas and helps in passing stools
- Pavan muktasana: Translated into “asana which helps in the release of gas,” this is very useful in reducing flatulence and also helps to reduce abdominal fat.
- Naukasana: This pose where the body comes into a boat shape helps in activating the intestinal juices and relieves gastric problems.
- Triphala churna is a great bowel cleanser which helps in bowel movement too
- Aloe vera juice clears the stomach
- Castor oil is highly recommended for digestive issues and constipation
- Bel fruit is believed to remove waste from the body
- The leaves and roots of Nisoth (Ipomoea) have great laxative properties.
- Isabgole (Plantago) not only cures constipation but also reduces cholesterol and helps in regulating bowel movement.
- Avoid bakery items, red meat, processed foods, dairy products, and oily foods so that constipation can be rectified
- Increase consumption of green leafy vegetables, make sure at least 50% of the meal is made up of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Ensure each meal contains as much whole grains and cereals as possible, not refined flour.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
When joints get inflamed, it is known as arthritis. This causes swelling and pain in the joints of your body such as the hips and the knees. When the cartilage gets damaged at the ends of bones, a type of arthritis called osteoarthritis occurs.
There are two main types of osteoarthritis:
- Primary: This type is more generalized. It affects the knees, fingers, hips, spine and thumb.
- Secondary: This type can occur after injury or joint inflammation, or as a result of any disease that affects the ligament's composition, like hemochromatosis.
How is the hip affected by osteoarthritis?
Patients have difficulties walking if they have hip osteoarthritis. Diagnosing hip osteoarthritis is difficult. It is because the pain appears in varied locations, such as the groin, buttocks, knee or thigh. The pain can be a dull throb or can be sharp and stabbing. The hip is usually stiff.
What are the causes of hip osteoarthritis?
The causes of hip osteoarthritis are unknown. However, the factors that can lead to osteoarthritis are joint injury, excessive weight and rising age.
Along with the abovementioned factors, the following may contribute as well:
- The joints may not have developed accurately
- The cartilage may have inherited the defects
- If the joints are too irritated due to added pressure on them, like excess body weight or stressful activities that include hip movement, osteoarthritis may develop.
What are the symptoms of hip osteoarthritis?
The symptoms of hip osteoarthritis are as follows:
- Joints feel stiff when you get out of bed
- Joints feel stiff if you have been sitting for some time
- The joints feel painful, swollen or tender
- You can hear (a "crunching" sound) or feel the bones rubbing against each other.
- You find yourself unable to do certain things, like putting on socks, as it requires your hips to move.
How is hip osteoarthritis treated?
The main objective of treatment is to restore the patient's ability to move around. A part of this objective includes correcting the function of the hip and managing the pain. The treatment can include:
- Joint care and rest
- To take weight off the area affected, a cane is used
- Pain relief that does not involve drugs
- Shedding excess weight
- Alternative and complementary therapies
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hysterectomy is a procedure that is used to treat a wide variety of conditions. A partial hysterectomy is performed for the removal of the uterus whereas a myomectomy is performed for the removal of the fibroids. A complete hysterectomy is performed in order to remove the uterus and the cervix. With hysterectomy, there comes some critical and sensitive topic that needs to be discussed with the surgeon. Here is a list of top 10 things that need to be known about hysterectomy:
- The sex life concern: Unlike common apprehension, hysterectomy doesn’t necessarily mean the end of sex life. In the worst case scenario where the cervix is removed, it takes around 6 weeks before one can resume the sex life.
- Hysterectomy can’t cure endometriosis: Endometriosis is a condition that is characterised by menstrual cramp, painful intercourse and chronic pain. Hysterectomy is not the first line of treatment for a condition like this. If any doctor has suggested it, it makes sense to take a second opinion.
- Hysterectomy doesn’t mean menopause: This procedure doesn’t mean a menopause or an inability to get pregnant. There are certain other misconceptions such as getting night sweats, hot flashes and menstrual cramp etc. On the contrary, a well-performed procedure will ensure that a person doesn’t feel a thing after the surgery.
- The loss in ovaries: Depending on the condition of a patient, a doctor might remove the fallopian tube, uterus and ovaries. It necessarily means a sudden loss of oestrogen and progesterone hormone abruptly. Both this hormone are critical for bone and sexual health. It might also lead to menopause, decreased urge in sex and hot flashes during the night. It is therefore very important to discuss each and every aspect of the procedure before the surgery begins.
- Hormonal therapy: Since the removal of ovaries is likely to cause physical discomfort to the body, hormonal therapy can come to the rescue of an individual. Hormonal therapy can curtail the risk of blood clot formation, heart diseases, stroke etc.
- Explore other non-surgical options: Hysterectomy is not the last word for any uterus or ovary related problems. The goal is to keep the uterus intact. There are certain less evasive procedures to save ovaries and uterus. This is where multiple opinions come handy.
- Less invasive options: There exist less invasive surgeries for treatment related to uterus and ovaries. For instance, a robotic hysterectomy causes far less pain as compared to traditional procedure. It also ensures less loss of blood from the system resulting in less weakness.
- The morcellation technique: In case a uterus has to be removed, doctors these days use a process known as morcellation. The latter involves making small cuts into various places of the uterus in order to bring it out. The false apprehension of this process causing cancer cells in the body is not true. Only if a patient is suffering from a particular kind of cancer, it might spread to other parts of the body. A doctor has to be consulted to assure such a thing doesn’t happen.
- Cancer apprehension: For people facing a gene defect such as BRAC1 and BRAC2 hysterectomy can reduce the chance of ovarian cancer by a good 80 percent.
- Physiological healing post hysterectomy: Although physical healing takes no more than 6 weeks after the procedure, the emotional healing might take some time. It makes sense to seek professional help for postoperative depression.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
If you are being treated for Parkinson's disease. How can you maximize the effect of Levodopa? The effect of levodopa can be maximized by increasing its absorption from the digestive system. In particular, taking levodopa on an empty stomach is very important.
- Take on an empty stomach: Do not eat anything 1 hour before taking levodopa. Do not eat anything for at least 30 minutes and if possible 1 hour after taking it. Take the pill with 2 glasses of water so that it can dissolve. If taking the levodopa on an empty stomach makes you nauseous, confirm that your medication has the right amount of carbidopa in relation to the levodopa (25%). If you continue to feel nauseous, you can eat a piece of white bread around the time that you take levodopa. Do not apply any butter, yogurt, cheese or similar high protein spreads. Protein can drastically decrease the absorption of levodopa.
- Get your constipation treated: This is critically important too. Being constipated can slow down the passage of levodopa through the digestive system. In most patients, drinking adequate water and taking stool softeners is helpful.
- Get your ulcer treated: It can be difficult to recognize that you have a gastric ulcer. However, if you have a burning sensation in your stomach at any time, or belch frequently, you may have a gastric ulcer. If you think you have an ulcer you should get tested (there is a simple breath test now) and treated with antibiotics (not antacids!)
- Do not take levodopa with iron tablets: The iron binds to levodopa and prevents its absorption. Keep a gap of at least two hours between these two medications.
- Try taking levodopa with orange juice and carbonated water (soda): Mix equal quantities of orange juice and carbonated water (soda). Take your regular levodopa with a glass of this preparation instead of water. The carbonated water hastens disintegration of the tablet, and the acidity of both things helps in levodopa absorption. There are special tablets of levodopa (dispersible levodopa, Madopar) which can be dissolved in this preparation. Talk to your doctor about it.
One of the best and easiest ways to manage the symptoms of the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD is through a healthy and nutrient dense diet. This would not only help you to not only keep the severity of the symptoms in check but also to maintain a healthy weight.
Tips to keep in mind when choosing a diet
- Managing Weight: It is essential for patients with COPD to manage their weight. The symptom of breathlessness could be more severe if you are overweight. You might feel fatigued and tired if you are underweight. Therefore it is crucial to monitor your calorie intake and therefore also your weight as recommended by the American Lung Association.
- Balanced Diet: It is essential for patients with COPD to eat a healthy, nutritious and balanced diet. One that is varied and rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean meats or proteins according to a study published in the August 2014 issue of the International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. A well-balanced diet will ensure that you get all the necessary vitamins such as C, E, and D that are necessary to help you cope with this condition.
- Protein: Lean proteins such as eggs, meat, poultry, nuts, beans, and fish especially oily fish such as mackerel and sardines, should be incorporated into your meal plan. These proteins are necessary for patients with COPD especially if they are managing their condition through exercise.
- Carbohydrates and food high in fibre such as lentils, oats, and beans will improve the functioning of the digestive system.
- Potassium: Fruits and vegetables such as beets, potatoes, bananas are especially beneficial in preventing water retention in patients
Foods To Limit Or Avoid
People react differently to foods, there are some foods that patients with COPD should limit or avoid but if they do not seem to have an impact on your symptoms you can make them a part of your meal plan.
- Limiting salt intake irrespective of whether you are a COPD patient or not is always a good step to take. But if you are a COPD patient excessive salt in your diet could cause fluid retention which could worsen your shortness of breath.
- Dairy products such as milk and cheese can irritate the respiratory pathways making phlegm thicker.
- Certain fruits and vegetables such as apples, cabbage, stone fruits such as peaches and soybeans can cause gas and bloating.
- Caffeine in coffee and chocolate could interfere with certain medications that you have been prescribed. Confirm with your doctor if you can still include them in your diet. Patients with COPD need to drink plenty of fluids and it might be beneficial to opt for non-caffeinated beverages.
- Fried, greasy and spicy food can cause gas and indigestion which can affect breathing.
Discuss your diet with your doctor or ask for a recommendation of a nutritionist who would help you to work out a meal or diet plan best suited for your condition.
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing, that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine.
Let's see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
- Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
- Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
- Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
- If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
- Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
- Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
- Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man's sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
- Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
- Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
- Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
- Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
- Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn't do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it's better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count.
Most families refer to their newborn baby as their 'bundle of joy'. The news of a child being born brings immense joy to the entire family. However, due to various reasons, a child could be born with some medical abnormalities, which would be known as congenital abnormalities.
If your child has a congenital heart defect, it means that your child was born with a problem in the structure of his or her heart. Some congenital heart defects in children are simple and don't need treatment. Other congenital heart defects in children are more complex and may require several surgeries performed over a period of several years.
There are several different types of heart defects that can be congenital. These usually manifest themselves either immediately after birth or in the early years of life. In some cases, the abnormality could be detected on prenatal ultrasounds. In others, it may not be and the family could be caught off guard about the condition. This causes a lot of stress, both for the child, who does not receive regular postnatal care and for the parents immediately after the delivery process.
If the baby has the following symptoms within the first few hours of life, there could be a serious underlying condition, which requires medical attention. The presence and severity of the symptoms would depend on the actual abnormality.
- The skin is pale gray or blue in color due to excessive venous flow in the system
- Excessive sweating
- The child is exerting to breathe regularly
- Rapid breathing causes added load on the heart accompanied by a grunting noise
- Flared nostrils i.e. the baby attempts to take in more oxygen with each breath causes flared nostrils
- Swollen legs, eyes, and abdomen: Fluid retention in the legs and abdomen is quite common, and this could be characteristic of newborns with congenital heart disease
- Shortness of breath, even during feeding
- Clubbed fingernails
- Lethargy and low energy, even with feeding, therefore very poor feeding pattern
- Chest pain, which may cause the newborn to cry incessantly
- Low weight gain, as they feed less
In some children, symptoms manifest only during the teenage years or early adulthood. These conditions are not very severe and the symptoms include:
- Swelling of the hands, feet, and ankles due to fluid accumulation
- Lowered energy levels, leading to easy fatigue
- Shortness of breath with even minimal physical activity
- Inability to exercise
- Developmental delays and changes in growth milestones
- Recurrent respiratory tract infections including sinus infections, bronchitis, and pneumonia
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Heart failure, where the heart is not able to effectively function and pump blood to all parts of the body.
Some or more of these symptoms should trigger a warning to get the child tested for congenital heart disease. While some would just require a monitoring until severe symptoms develop, severe conditions like holes, abnormal valves, narrowed arteries, and blood vessel abnormalities might require immediate intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.When to see a doctor
Serious congenital heart defects are often diagnosed before or soon after your child is born. If you notice that your baby has any of the signs or symptoms above, call your child's doctor.
If your child has any of the signs or symptoms of less serious heart defects as he or she grows, call your child's doctor. Your child's doctor can let you know if your child's symptoms are due to a heart defect or another medical condition.
Is their any relation between frequently eating chicken n pain in legs. I am suffering pain in my both legs after regularly eating chicken.
I’m masturbating since 6 years. Now I stopped it for a week but unable to control. If I don’t masturbate and control. Will there be any problem. Like prostate problem anything. Please help. I’m ok to stop masturbation. But it should not create any problems because of no fap.
I have a lot of pigmentation .esp on the forehead. I cannot go out in teh sun .even for a few minutes without my forehead/face /hands turning dark. Have tried d-tan facials /sunscreens but not very effective. Pls advise. Thanks.
Hello sir/mam, I am 23 years old. I think my digestive system is in abnormal condition. I have not gone to toilet (stool) from the past 5 days. I tried a lot in the mornings, but I can not. Also very bad smell is coming from my mouth because of such heavy chunk blocked in my intestines. I am very frightened. Is this because of constipation? If yes, can you please help me in dealing this problem, plzzzzzz.
B12 deficiency and numbness in hand and stiffness in chest, b12 level was 111 2 months ago, taken 10 injection and now taking meganeuron tablet but still feeling depressed numbness in hand and heart palpitation. Chest and back pain little but. Please advise.
A syndrome characterized amenorrhoea, vasomotor disturbance often a wide variety of other symptoms which occurs when ovarian activity ceases physiolgically or after oophorectomy or irradiation of the ovaries.
The menopause normally occurs between the age of 40 and 55. The cause of menopausal symptoms is not know, but there is good reason for believing they are not all due to the same factor. The hot flushes have been attributed on scant evidence to the incrased secretion of gonadotrophins.
Many of the other manifestations seem to be expressions of anxiety, depression, or a hypothalamic fuctional disturbance.
The pathology ovaries become fibrosed no longer contain ova. All the accessory sexual organs atrophy the secondary sexual characteistics regress. Senile vaginitis, kraurosis vulvac, & leucoplakia may occur.
Menstruation may cease abruptly, or the periods may become progressively more scanty or occur less frequenily. The incidence, frequency intensity of hot flushes vary considerably. They may occur at times of anxiety or without any apparent precipitating cause. Only the upper part of the body is affected; the feeling of intense heat may or may not be associated with flushing of the skin.
Increased perspiration may wet the hair be particularly troublesome at night. Other more variable symptoms include palpitations, dizziness, shortness of breath, headaches, fatigue, anxiety, irritability, weepiness, sleep disturbances. Depression leads to overeating increase in weight which may aggrsavate degenerative arthritis. Later complications include pruritus vulvae, senile vaginitis, leucoplakia, postmenopausal osteoporosis.
Symptoms / sigs base treatment homeopathicy
Aesculis hip, kali carb, sepia phytolacca, hypericum, eup. P, sanicula, staph, vario, zinc other medicine apply.
When a man is going to bed for the first time with an eager partner, many things are going through his mind. He's probably quite confident in the fact that he chose great penis care leading up to the encounter, and thus has few worries about how his manhood will look and perform. However, a new partner is understandably not as sure, as they are in a position of wanting to enjoy the equipment (and the man attached to it!) while protecting themselves from the potential for sexually transmitted diseases.
Therefore, this guide is intended for the ladies - those partners who want to enjoy the new man in their life, whether for a single evening or for a lifetime. In today's world, no one can be too careful about taking care of their own health. These tips can help ensure that they spot any penis problems as soon as possible, and thus can help protect themselves.
1) It starts with the attitude. Ensuring good sexual health begins even before the clothes come off. It starts when a woman asks a man about his sexual history and listens carefully to his answers. If a man doesn't want to talk about it, that's a big red flag. An answer like that requires a woman to take a step back and reconsider her desire to be with this particular guy.
2) Ensure good lighting. Assuming the vibe is one that satisfies her, a woman should then make sure that any sexual activity is happening in a room with adequate lighting - in fact, natural lighting is best. This allows a woman to look over a man's equipment as she engages in foreplay, thus giving her an opportunity to inspect the penis skin for any bumps, warts or other problems that might indicate a sexual health issue.
3) Take the time to explore. As a man gets hard, a woman should pay attention to what's happening with the penis. Penis problems might present as lesions on the skin, dark bruises, bumps, rashes, warts or anything else that makes a woman feel a little wary of getting too close. If something like that is found, she should feel free to back away from the act and head for the door.
4) Don't stop with the penis skin. Though how the penis skin looks matters, that's not the only thing that does. She should look around the groin area as well; keep in mind that some problems, such as herpes, might show up in areas near the penis, such as the inner thighs or upper buttocks. She can also look for discharge by sliding her thumb up the shaft to the urethra, looking for drops that might indicate an infection (excluding semen, of course).
5) Always use a condom. No matter how clean and fit a man's penis skin looks, covering it up with a condom is an absolute must. Many sexually transmitted diseases don't show any signs at all, or might show signs only during times of active outbreaks. Therefore, condoms are always the way to go - and if a man refuses to use a condom, that's the biggest red flag of all.
If a man wants to present a handsome penis that any woman will admire, he should make a point of using a daily penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème that contains Shea butter and vitamin E can't be beat for the hydration. A man can also look to crèmes that contain vitamin A, which fights against the bacteria that can cause undesirable penis odor. These ingredients, combined with others that promote good penis health, can work wonders for a man who wants to impress his partner.