Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment for Congenital Diseases
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Treatment for Congenital Disorders
Management of New Born Care
Column Traumatology Procedure
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Pap Smear Procedure
Custom Splinting Bracing Procedure
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Joint Replacement Surgery
Submit a review for Chandar Leela HospitalYour feedback matters!
Natural Cycle IVF
- What is natural cycle IVF?
Natural cycle IVF involves collecting and fertilising the one egg that you release during your normal monthly cycle. No fertility drugs are used in this treatment.
- Is natural cycle IVF for me?
It may be worth discussing this treatment option with your clinician if your periods are fairly regular and you are ovulating normally, but:
you are unable to take fertility drugs (for example, cancer patients or those whose clinician has suggested that they are at risk of OHSS “ ovarian hyper-stimulation “ a dangerous over-reaction to fertility drugs) because for personal or religious beliefs you do not wish to have surplus eggs or embryos destroyed or stored.
- How does natural cycle IVF work?
The treatment is the same as conventional IVF, but without the fertility drugs that are used to stop natural egg production and hormones that boost the supply of eggs.
As your ovaries are’nt being artificially stimulated, you don’t need to rest as you would after conventional IVF.
If your treatment is unsuccessful, you can try again sooner if you wish.
Mint, scientifically known as ‘mentha’, is a herb with small green leaves and a characteristic strong odour. It is also a virtual cure-all plant. Try using mint by adding it to your meals, oral care and skin care regimen to remain healthy and fresh forever. A few prominent mint health benefits include the following:
Digestion aid: Try mint leaves if you are not feeling hungry. It is a great appetizer as well as a promoter of digestion. It soothes your stomach when you’re suffering from inflammation or indigestion. So, next time you have a stomach upset, go for mint tea or mint oil. Mint’s characteristic aroma acts as an appetizer. It stimulates the salivary glands and other digestive glands to produce saliva and digestive juices, thereby facilitating digestion.
Nausea and headache: Mint leaves, especially freshly crushed leaves, help staunch nausea and headache, thanks to the strong and refreshing aroma. Menthol oil or mint-flavoured products are very useful for alleviating nausea. Similarly, balms with a mint base or mint oil can be rubbed on your forehead and nose to give quick relief from headache. Mint tea oil derived from mint is also very effective in treating nausea and motion sickness while travelling.
Respiratory disorders: The strong minty aroma is very effective in clearing up congestion of the nose, throat, bronchi and lungs. This makes mint a very effective remedy for asthma and common cold. The herb is also a good remedy for cough. This is because mint has a cooling and soothing effect on the throat, nose and other respiratory channels, and this helps relieve the irritation, which causes chronic coughing. Regular use of mint in any form is very beneficial for asthma patients as well, because it is a good relaxant and it relieves congestion that blocks respiratory channels, causing symptoms of asthma.
Depression and fatigue reliever: As mint is a natural stimulant, it can help relieve fatigue and feelings of sadness. Mint essential oil is very good if you are feeling anxious, sad, depressed, low or just plain sluggish. Mint oil can be ingested, applied as a salve topically, or inhaled as a vapour to help with fatigue and depression.
Oral health: Mint has germicidal qualities and can quickly freshen up your breath. It also gets eradicates harmful oral bacteria inside your mouth, alleviating oral health. The mint leaves can be rubbed directly on your tongue, teeth and gums to clean and refresh your mouth. You can also get the benefits of mint by simply chewing on its leaves.
Skin health: Since mint oil is a good antiseptic and anti-pruritic, it acts as an excellent skin cleanser. It is used to clear pimples as well as soothe and cure skin from infections.
Mint’s anti-pruritic properties can be used for treating insect bites, mosquito bites, stings by honeybees etc. With its cooling property, mint will relieve you of the irritation of stings and bring the swelling down. Also, women can use mint oil to relieve cracks and pain in nipples which occur during breastfeeding.
Polycystic ovarian disease is very common disorder occurs 1 in 10 females. It is most important cause for infertility and obesity. Obesity and PCOD are interrelated or depends on each other as obesity increase leads to PCOD and PCOD leads to Obesity. So the weight control is one of the important factor in case of PCOD.
PCOD is a disorder occurred due to disturbances of female hormonal levels leads cystic appearances of ovaries, to menstrual irregularities, facial hair growth, obesity, thinning of hairs.
Causes of PCOD:
1. Increase in insulin levels
2. Increase in leutinising Harmon levels
3. Increase in lactating harmone
4. Increase in testosterone levels
Symptoms of PCOD:
1. Menstrual irregularities
2. Facial hair growth
3. Oiling of skin leads to acne
Homoeopathic medicines not only help to remove the symptoms of PCOD but also regularise the function of the ovaries, normalise the hormonal levels. Homoeopathy removes the route cause of disease and cures the disease. There are lot many Homoeopathic medicines has wonderful result s in PCOD such as Pulsatilla is given to the sensitive woman with irregularities of menses, irritability. Thuja, sepia, sabadilla, cocculus, arsenic.
Treatment Of Psoriasis In Ayurveda:
- Adopt your ancient ayurvedic medicine system and make your whole and healthy india healthy.
- Ayurveda is not only a medical practice but it is also a science of life.
- It is possible to treat 100 percent of every disease, according to the condition of the disease and the condition of various diseases of the skin are possible in ayurveda.
- Psoriaisis, which is called bark disease in ayurveda, this disease is very good treatment in ayurveda. Ayurvedic classical yoga is proven to be useful for this disease free from the disease.
- If a patient is troubled by psoriasis around you, after taking many medicines, it is not possible to make them aware about ayurvedic medicine.
- We have reliable treatment of dermatological diseases.
Electric pads, hot water bottles, and gel packs or moist such as damp clay packs are the common hot agents used for hot therapy.
Hot packs are very effective as they dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow, delivering needed nutrients and oxygen to cells in the area being heated, aiding the removal of cell waste and promoting healing.
Here are 4 ways to deal with that stubborn sun tan:
- Make sunscreen your best friend: Sunscreen is your knight in shining armour against the harsh sun. Apply broad-spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher prior to going out. Re-apply the sunscreen every two hours. And yes! You are exposed to UV rays on cloudy days too.
- Go chemical: In case of severe sun tanning which results in hyper-pigmentation, treatments such as chemical peels can work wonders. The fundamental mechanism of the action of chemical peels is the elimination of unnecessary melanin by causing a controlled chemical burn to the skin
- Prevention better than cure: To avoid getting tanned, opt for scarves and hats to cover up and stay protected. Wear full sleeved clothing when going out, especially during noon time when the sun rays are very strong
- Avoid sun bathing and tanning beds: While getting a tan may appear fashionable, sun bathing for hours can lead to age spots and cause skin wrinkles.