Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kappor
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KapporYour feedback matters!
I have dark spots in my face due to acne. How I reduce these dark spots and how I will reduce melanin to get fair skin.
Hi I am 22 year old female. I am having anal fissures from last 2 days. I am able to see the cut. Even I am having blood at time of stool passing. The cut is visible n deep. I am having too much pain bcuz of this so please suggest me what to do for it. N what not. I am not able to seat properly so please help me in it. When the cut is ok?
Having very tiny tiny bumps on face. Kind of whiteheads. Having this issue from past one month. She's not able to get rid of this.
My Inner body is white in color, but my hands and face are in black in color by tan. How should I get a same normal body color to my hands and face.
I got an insect bite (acid fly) on my face in kerala, 2 months ago. Still the scar is visible. What shall I do to vanish the scar, as it looks very ugly on my cheek.
I am 40 years old iam suffering from skin disease on side of thies which apperars a large round circle and middle in blisters formed.
As much question is that my friend has dark spot near her eye because of specs so I want to know that how to get rid of dark spot.
I am 23years old men, suffering from vitiligo on my lips in form of some white patches, is there any medicine to cure that or to take any diet follow, please suggest some treatment to cure.
I am 30 years old, having long and dark hair in my chest and back. How to remove chest hair cheaply?
The market is replete with various facial scrubs that are favoured by men and women of all ages. These are especially helpful if you are facing dust and pollution every day, or are exposed to the sun for prolonged hours. Using facial scrubs is a form of exfoliation that helps in rubbing the granules into the skin so as to remove dead cells and give the skin a more supple tone. Yet, too much use of facial scrubs can also lead to a variety of skin troubles. So, how can you tell if you are overdoing our facial scrubbing routine?
- Redness and Peeling of the Skin: When you over exfoliate or use facial scrubs too often, you may find redness on your skin due to the constant abrasive action. Also, you may experience too much of skin peeling and flaking due to the same reason, instead of a mere clean up of the dead skin cells. In such cases, you will need to halt your process of constant buffing.
- Products with Green Tea Extracts: Using tea tree oil or green extracts can help in better exfoliation with a gentle action on your skin. This can soothe the skin and even prevent skin cancer, as per a variety of scientific and medical studies. Licorice root extract as well as cucumber based scrubs can also help in making the skin softer.
- Inflammation: Inflammation is another sign that you may be overdoing your facial scrubbing routine. You can use a scrub with bisabobol which usually comes from Chamomile. This can help in reducing inflammation due to constant exfoliation and facial scrubbing.
- Scrubbing Gear: Using a washcloth to clear away those dead skin cells or a scrubber or brush can turn out to be too harsh for your soft facial skin to handle. You must restrict the use of these tools to about once a week so that your skin does not get too dehydrated or wear a scrubbed look which does not have a glow.
- Testing a New Product: Test a new scrub over a small patch of your skin before using it to watch out for tell tale signs like rashes or other eruptions. Also, when you are using a seed or dry fruits based scrub, you must limit the use and not rub it around the delicate areas of the eyes and mouth so that the skin does not get rubbed too much, which can leave it loose.
Using facial scrubs should be limited and used only when you feel like there is too much build up of dirt and grime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.