Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gashi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GashiYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I'm 24 years old, I want to know should I do circumcision or not. My problem is when my penis erected then my foreskin do not retract properly it only retracts to half of the glans. When it's in normal then foreskin retracts properly. But after retraction when I erect the penis it's painful for me it's pain on the frenulum, and my foreskin becomes tight among the glans. should I do circumcision ,please let me know sir.
I am 32 years Old. Two years before I had a severe cardiac issue. In Medical terms its called ischemic heart disease (MI Infraction). My lVEF is 40-45. Intake of Aspiring as suggested by Doctor. Pls suggest for good, healthy and long life.
I am a diabetic traced just 3 months back and I'm a hypertensive also suffering from glaucoma. Dr. suggested that I have to exercise. I am working in underground coalmine suffering from knee joint pain some other Dr. is suggested that I should go for pranayama instead of brisk walking. What can I do if pranayama which type.
I am 60 year old man.My bowel system is not perfect, I have to visit the toilet 2/3 times in a day and each time it takes 20/30 minutes, I have no constipation, I walk briskly for 6/8 kilometer every morning in the park, 365 days in a year, no holiday, i am physically fit, no sugar, no bp, no overweight(5. 9/78kg) tell me the best remedy, I want to make it only one time in the morning, this bowel system is prevalent since my childhood.
I am type 2 diabetic taking metformin 1000 morning and evening, but my fasting sugar level is around 150 and after meals around 280. Please suggest any other option.
I am constantly having fever. It is not going with antibiotics and paracetamol prescribed by the doctor. What should I do?
I have check my uric acid level. It's about 8.0 I have foot pain on knee. Suggest a medicine recover on it? How to reduce uric acid naturally.
Impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) is treatable. The condition improves with treatment and lifestyle changes. While there are a plethora of medical options to treat impotence, there are some simple, easy-to-follow natural remedies as well. Here is a list of six such methods:
- Walk a mile: When it comes to impotence, walking two miles a day greatly helps in countering impotence. A brisk walk in the morning or evening helps to reduce weight and intervenes in cutting down obesity. A study in 2005 showed that a healthier lifestyle can improve or even reverses impotence. A person with a 42 inch waistline is far more likely to suffer from ED than a person with a waistline of 32 inches. Maintaining a healthy weight is, therefore, a good way to treat impotence.
- Moving the nether regions: Kegel exercises are known to be conducive for a good erection and better sexual performance. The bulbocavernosus muscle gets strengthened with this exercise. The bulbocavernosus muscle serves three purposes as they help the penis to engorge blood, empties the urethra post urination and pumps during ejaculation. Some other remedies include wearing loose pants, quitting smoking and alcohol, etc.
- Herbal Viagra: Red ginseng is considered to be the herbal Viagra because of its high effectiveness. A 2005 study showed that a dosage of 600–1,000 mg per day greatly helped in countering ED. This can be found in the form of a supplement. If plants are to be used, it should be ensured that the tree is at least five years old.
- Amino acid: The body possesses L-arginine that is naturally found in the body and helps in erection. Nitric acid relaxes the blood vessels in the body and sustains an erection for a longer duration. Consumption of high dosage of amino acid (5 mg/day) for six weeks can prove to be extremely beneficial in treating impotence. It should be ensured that a doctor is consulted before starting this course. Patients with a medical condition should not consume amino acid unless specifically prescribed by the doctor to do so.
- Watermelon juice: A citrulline is a form of amino acid that is found in abundant quantities in one slice of watermelon. This is a type of amino acid which is found to be extremely effective in improving the flow of blood to the penis. A 2011 study showed that a watermelon fetches very good result in improving ED.
- Acupuncture: A study conducted in 1999 showed that acupuncture improves erection in more than 39%of the people. This alternative therapy relaxes the mind and helps a person to get more involved while having sex. While there are mixed results of this alternative therapy, it is definitely worth a try to improve ED or impotence.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!