Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gashi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GashiYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam Me suffering last 2 weeks below neck to full stomach burning, if I will drink water also burning lot me consult once hospital given me some medicine and syrup if I will take medicine that day relief if not take medicine same burning start. Last two days I can't drink water also please give me your valuable suggestions.
doctor have doubt I have 3.8 inch length and 3 inch girth penis when erect. It satisfy for sex and born baby.
Hello sir, My dad is 64 years old. He suffers from type 2 diabetes and hypertension. He takes Olmax LN 40 containing olmesartan 40 mg and cilnidipine 10 mg for HTN. He also takes an antiplatelet drug Clopilet A 75 (containing Aspirin 75 mg and Clopidogrel 75 mg) and a statin Lipigo 5 mg (containing rosuvastatin 5 mg). 1.Can he take omega 3 fatty acids like EPA and DHA 500 mg daily? Omega 3 fatty acids have been found to be very useful in reducing synthesis of prostaglandin series 2 molecules and thus are anti inflammatory. Thus is also good for cardiovascular and joint health. The American Heart Association (AHA) also recommends consumption of upto 1000 mg of EPA+DHA for heart health daily.
Piles also known as haemorrhoids. It is a condition in which there is swelling and inflammation around the anus and in the lower rectum. It is a condition in which the person experiences extreme pain while pooping and there may also be blood in few cases. It is very common, both in men and women. There are as many as four types of piles, such as internal, external, protruding and blind piles. There are several factors, which cause piles such as:
- No physical activity
- Prolonged sitting with no movement
- Diet containing more fats and carbohydrates and less fibre content
- Excessive alcohol intake
- Chronic constipation
The signs and symptoms of piles may vary according to your type. The most common being severe pain with blood appearing along the passage of stool or on the tissue paper. If you are suffering from internal haemorrhoid it might protrude through the anus outside your body, which is extremely painful and irritating. In case of external haemorrhoids you might feel a hard and painful lump around the anus. Excessive rubbing and cleaning the area may also cause itchiness, pain and bleeding.
- Homeopathic medicine for piles with extreme pain: Aloe is one of the homeopathic medicines you should take if you suffer from piles with severe pain. It appears like a bunch of blue grapes around the anus. The condition is accompanied by tenderness and soreness around the region. If you feel extreme pain and soreness at the slightest touch then Muriatic Acid is extremely helpful. If you experience a burning sensation and the pain lasts for more than an hour after excretion, Ratanhia works pretty well.
- Homeopathic medicine for bleeding piles: Bleeding when passing stool is one of the very common sign of piles. Hamamelis and Phosphorus are both equally helpful in curing piles that bleeds and the blood is bright red in colour. Backache and extreme weakness are also accompanied with bleeding.
- Homeopathic medicine for the Blind Type piles: If your piles do not bleed and it is purple in colour along with hard and dry stool, Aesculus will work well for you.
- Homeopathic medicine for piles with constipation: Nux Vomica and Collinsonia are both effective in dealing piles with constipation. You pass hard and dry stool and it is always unsatisfactory.
The medicines mentioned in the article are only indicative in nature and should not be consumed without consulting a trained homeopathic doctor, as most of the times based on your symptoms and other underlying factors the doctor decides the right mix of 2 or 3 medicines along with the frequency of the medicine.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!