Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Cervical Problem
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Submit a review for Deevya Ayurveda & Panchkarma CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I visited for my hair loss problem and he solved all my queries regarding hair problem. His all answers were very well reasoned. Now after taking his medicines for 3months my hair loss has stopped. Thanks to him he solved my problem.
He examined the hair and advised me few medicines along with a organic hair colour. After its usage my hair texture is improved and the organic colour has given me a natural look. No chemically dyed black hair.
Dr. Ritesh Chawla provides answers that are inspiring, professional and helped me improve my health. I found the answet to be well reasoned and helpful
Dr. Ritesh Chawla, a very helpful and nice doctor who advised me at the time of my painful moment and his advice helped me a lot . THANK YOU soo much.
I took medicine for my Dandruff and itchinng problem and its solved now. No more itching irritates me and my dadruff is also reduced cery much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Chawla to be knowledgeable, very helpful and nurturing. Thank u sir
Dr. Ritesh Chawla provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thnk uh so much sir.uh really helped me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Chawla to be knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Chawla to be knowledgeable. I want medicinal treatment.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Chawla to be knowledgeable. Thanks.
Dr. Ritesh Chawla provides answers that are very helpful. Good advice sir.
Dr. Ritesh Chawla provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir.
Dr. Ritesh Chawla provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks alot
Dyeing one's hair has become a modern fashion trend. Streaks, highlighting with a blond color or changing the hair color altogether is done often to alter one's looks. However most hair colors contain chemical ammonia which causes hair to become brittle and dry. Here are a few tips to color your hair and keep it fabulous, all at the same time. Read on more to find all about it.
One of the most important things to consider before coloring your hair. Deep condition your hair. Avoid applying chemicals to your hair one month prior to the actual coloring. This helps in reducing the damage your hair takes during coloring. It also revitalizes your hair which it received via styling or heat.
- Manage your hair: Make sure that you manage your hair and go for regular trims or haircuts. It will help in coloring if you do not have to manage split ends or breakage.
- Condition your hair: Deep condition your hair to properly boost its strength. Mix banana, egg and yogurt evenly and apply them to your hair. Rinse after an hour. This will make your hair softer and stronger.
- Color on non-shampooed hair: Make sure that you apply color on your hair on a day in which you haven't applied shampoo. It is recommended to not shampoo your hair 2 days prior to coloring as it washes the natural oilspresent in your hair and causes the coloring to result in excess damage to the hair follicles.
- Rinse hair with a protecting shampoo: After applying color make sure that you only apply color protecting shampoos. This helps the color to set in and does not wash it away. Rinse using cold water.
- Wash hair twice a week: Shampooing on a regular basis strips your hair of the natural oils. Restricting it to twice a week ensures that the color on your hair stays for a longer duration.
- Deep condition post coloring: Use almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil to deep condition your hair.
- Avoid blow drying: Blow drying your hair causes it to be extra dry. This can cause damage to your hair. Let your hair dry naturally or if necessary use a cooler setting on your hair dryer.
- Rinse hair with cold water: After colour use cold water as cool water seals your cuticles, controlling frizz and helps in sealing the color in your hair shaft.
- After coloring, wait for some days before you shampoo: When you color your hair, wait at least 24-48 hours to shampoo, preferably longer. If you can go three or four days before shampooing, even better. This will give the color plenty of time to set.
- Apply a hot oil treatment to add luster to colored hair: Hot oil treatments are simple to do at home and help color-treated hair really shine. Apply the treatment oil to clean, towel-dried hair, and cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap. Apply heat by using a hot towel, blow dryer or even by sitting in the sun. After heating the oil, allow the hair to cool to room temperature and then rinse with cool water.
- Use your hair wash in the right places: Make sure to focus your shampoo on cleansing your root and not on the middle to ends of the hair as this will strip your color over time.
- Blot dry your dyed hair: Rubbing towel on your dyed hair can strip the hair colour more easily. Just blot your hair and let it air dry naturally.
- Stay away from chlorinated water: The majority of tap water is chlorinated in order to kill the bacteria that can cause illness, but the chlorine in tap water can have a negative effect on colored hair. In most cases, the chlorine in tap water is not sufficiently strong to have a major effect of hair but if the added chlorine causes a problem, a filter can remove chlorine in your home’s shower water.
- Heat is the enemy: Yes, it’s true that you're damaging your hair every time you turn on your blow dryer or use that curling iron. Dyed hair is more susceptible to damage, so avoid using blow dryers, curling irons or straightening irons as much as possible. if you wish to use than apply some heat protecting oil or serum and blow dry with low heat settings.
- Sun can also harm or take away your hair colour: Wear hats or scarf while going in sun to keep your hair colour stay longer.
- Eat right diet to keep your hair look great: An overall balanced diet is necessary for a healthy scalp and healthy hair. A diet rich in Protein, Iron, Zinc, Selenium Vitamin C & E, will make your hair look good and helathy.
How to reduce enough gase problem. I have gase problem which makes me tired and does not let me to anything.
My age is 20 & my height is 5 feet so can there is any solution for increasing my height at least 5 inch.
How to make m height increase. Now my height is 5.5 want to grow more weight is also appropriate that is 60 kg. How to grow height?
Sir I'm 164 cms and 17 years old. I need to achieve 170 cms .what is the solution to achieve with in a month.
My hairs are too solid I have used any type shampoo and soap but no effect in my hard hair. Please give me a tips for help.
Hi there, I am loosing my hair drastically after giving birth of my second child in December 2016 and even after using amlo and taking vitamins supplements there is no improvement. Kindly advice.
Sir/madam, now-a-days my hair fall rate is increasing I do not no why rather their is no change in my lifestyle the only thing is I increased my daily gym workout time bt all other thing like my diet n all r same, m using head&shoulder shampoo with pantene hair conditioner and almond oil on my head. please suggest me what should I do. Which oil I will use on my head and which shampoo. To decrease or remove hair fall becoz now its not bearable. Eagerly waiting for your ansrs. Ty.
I am losing my hair. I can try all types of shampoo but no effect yet on my hair please give me some suggestion.
Severe hair fall problem. I do have a slight dandruff problem but the hair fall rate with its respect is huge. I tried numerous anti dandruff shampoo. Some of them are -scalpe anti dandruff -dr. Reddy's anti dandruff - K2Z anti dandruff These gave a temporary relief to dandruff problem but not to hair fall. And some lotions prescribed by doctors even increased my hair fall. My hair density has become very very less. I don't mind dandruff but I need a permanent solution to hair fall and to its growth. A dense growth.
I heard that being overweight stunts height growth so I am too heavy. I thought to cutoff food but that will also stunt my growth. Please tell me what to eat and when to eat, I am vegetarian. My father height is good. I am 16 and want to increase my height. Please tell me how to increase height also.
I am 29 years old Male, have been noticing thinning of hair and a receding hairline. Could you please suggest a permanent treatment.
Please give me replay. Im suffering from hair fall and monthly problem even I skip my food every night.
Sir, I want get job in delhi police and my height is 169. 5 cm and my age is 21 years .only 0.5 cm less for dp police. please help me. How can completed this?
You might do it nearly every day, but here’s something surprising: you might not really know how to shampoo and condition your hair the right way. Using the correct techniques can make a world of difference in your hair’s health, bounce and shine—but if you are making some common mistakes, you could be damaging your lovely locks without even realizing it.
Ayurveda, the Indian traditional system of healing, places a lot of value on healthy, strong, lustrous hair. According to this alternate healing modality, healthy hair signifies a healthy body and vice versa.
Ayurveda has a few suggestions for what you should do to keep your mane strong and healthy. If you want to know how you should shampoo and condition your hair to keep them healthy for long, then wait no longer as we have some invaluable tips coming up.
Before you take a shower, take a wide-toothed comb and comb your hair gently and properly. This will not only reduce tangles but also help you keep away from hair shafts when it is dry. Now, wet your tresses with normal water and take some shampoo and gently massage your hair with it. Work the shampoo throughout the length of your hair. Rinse your hair with cold water and keep stroking your hair in the downward direction after this, apply conditioner only on the tips of your hair. Apply the conditioner gently and let it stay for five minutes. This will strengthen the cuticles of your hair and prevent your hair from looking limp. after conditioning your hair use towel and dont rub it vigorously as it may do breakage of hair instead blot your hair . Do not blow dry. This is because heat will break your hair, making it rough, dull and prone to damage. Hence, it’s always better to let your hair dry naturally.
After air dry your hair, use wide-toothed wooden comb for combing.
Here are the quick tips:
- Regular cleaning- Just cleaning your hair and scalp is not enough. Everything used for your hair should be spotlessly clean too. The brushes you use for combing should be good quality and should be kept clean to prevent scalp infections. Both combs and brushes should be kept clean by washing twice a week and kept in a bag, which should be washed frequently too.
- Regular cleansing of scalp and hair- Keeping your hair and scalp clean is important as this prevents clogging of hair follicles and itchy scalp.
- Herbal shampoos- Instead of chemical-based shampoos, Ayurveda advocates gentle herbal shampoos for cleaning.
- Avoid excesisve shapooing- Ayurveda doesn’t advocate excessive shampooing, especially with harsh shampoos. This can lead to drying out of the scalp, which damages hair. It’s also important to know that the foam produced by chemical shampoos is because of harmful surfactants and this strips the outer protein layer of your hair as well as dries the scalp, making the use of conditioners necessary.
- Frequency of washing- Frequency of washing hair depends on the quality of your hair and scalp. Oily scalps need more frequent shampooing.
- Natural cleanser- Traditionally, powdered herbs were used to cleanse hair. This removed dirt without disturbing the natural oil balance of the scalp. You can also prepare your own natural shampoo by boiling Ritha and Shikakai powders together.
- Avoid hot water- Both the brain and scalp prefer to be cool. So always use lukewarm water to shampoo your hair. Cool water helps in toning the scalp and also refreshes the nervous system.
- Go for natural conditioners- Always use a natural conditioner to condition your hair after a wash. Chemical conditioners do little more than provide an oily film over hair strands. This traps dirt and makes your hair look dull. Instead, use lemon juice for a rinse after shampooing with a natural shampoo.
- Avoid blow-drying- After washing, leave your hair to dry naturally. Don’t blow-dry your hair as it dries hair and damages it.
- Brush your hair regularly- Brushing hair regularly gives the scalp a gentle massage and improves blood circulation. Wide-toothed wooden combs should be used for brushing. Also, when your hair is brushed, oil-producing glands in the scalp get stimulated and this coats the hair shaft with oil, giving it a natural sheen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.