Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Few days back I fell down and have a half broken front tooth. What can I do for it?

2 Doctors Answered
Get an iopa done (Xray), Dentist will tell u weather to do root canal treatment or composite restoration, goodluck
You found this helpful
kindly get X ray done if fracture involving underlying pulp ( vital tooth nerves) then root canal followed by crown otherwise can be restored by good composite material within 1 hr..
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.