I AM NOW 51 do I have a risk of developing Alzheimer's or memory loss. Please guide.

I AM NOW 51 do I have a risk of developing Alzheimer's or...
Hello Mr, Ayurveda has a solution for this, you can start using Brahmi / Shankapushpi herbs in daily basis, but it's better you consult an ayurveda doctor nearby and start your medication.
Hello. Symptoms of Alzhemir disease start at a much later age usually after 65-70 years and even more after 80 yrs. No one can hundred percent predict that whether you ll get or not but there are certain risk factors like smoking, already having Blood pressure or high cholesterol or people with down s syndrome. They have higher chances And those who are illiterate have more chance. Education decreases the chance. In short the more you use your brain better it is. There are variety of clinical tests related to memory and advanced tests like Mri n PET scan for those who have symptoms related to memory Loss.
Alzheimer's disease is a neurological disorder in which the death of brain cells causes memory loss and cognitive decline Alzheimer's is caused by brain cell death. 3 It is a neurodegenerative disease, which means there is progressive brain cell death that happens over a course of time. Risk factors for developing the condition include aging, a family history of Alzheimer's, and carrying certain genes. Symptoms are - Repetitive questions or conversations Misplacing personal belongings Forgetting events or appointments Getting lost on a familiar route. "Poor understanding of safety risks Inability to manage finances Poor decision-making ability inability to plan complex or sequential activities Inability to operate simple implements, or orient clothing to the body. "Out-of-character mood changes, including agitation; less interest, motivation or initiative; apathy; social withdrawal There is no known cure for Alzheimer's disease - the death of brain cells in the dementia cannot be halted or reversed. There is, however, much backing for therapeutic interventions to help people live with Alzheimer's disease more ably. Some options may reduce its symptoms and help improve quality of life. So if you are having any of these above symptoms do consult a neuropsychiatrist. Have a great day.