My son is 4.5 years old, he often gets mouth ulcer, his diet doesn't include any spicy dish still he gets mouth ulcer often. I give him spinach weekly once or twice and he takes veggies and dhal rice daily and also fruits. Pls advice.

Mouth ulcers in kids can be mainly because of poor oral hygiene, due to multiple carious teeths ie. Rampant caries, commonly seen in kids. Emphasize on his twice a day brush and instruct him to rinse his mouth after every meal or any snack he takes. Kids multivitamin along with kids calcium syrup is also advisable. Thank you.
Give him syrup becosule 5 ml twice daily for 7 days every month.
Hello, you need to visit a dentist and get it checked. For an ulcer you can apply baking soda over it, or do baking soda in water mouth rinses. This will give you relief from pain and heal the ulcer. If it still persists, you can consult a physician and get your Vitamin B levels checked. If required take supplements for it.