I have some black spots on my face mainly on the forehead and I have oil skin I want my face neat and glow and I want my face white in colour.

I have some black spots on my face mainly on the forehead...
Hi Praveen, Dark spots on your face can be lightened with creams. Getting white color would not be possible if you have a wheatish or dark complexion. Even if your skin has a even tone and has a good glow then you would look smart. You should not aim for white color.
Dark spots, patches and other marks on the face may be due to excess secretion of melanin on the skin. It is important that you address the root cause of the problem. The leading cause of dark spots on face is sun damage. If you are often exposed to the sun and you do not have any form of protection against it, you are inviting damage to your skin. Dark spots on face can also be due to genetics, stress, and improper skin care. Take homeopathic treatment for dark spots on skin. Along with follow this tips - * Do not exfoliate skin if you have an open wounds, lesions. * Protect your skin from sun's harmful ultraviolet rays by applying sunscreen lotion. * Drink plenty of water and keep your body hydrated. * Take a balanced and healthy diet which contains essential vitamins and minerals to maintain healthy skin. * Apply a good moisturizer regularly on your skin to prevent dryness. For better results consult me on Lybrate privately. Take care.