My 6 month baby has started to take solid food. But she refuses milk. I will struggle to her to drink 2ozs milk. But she takes solid food for my compulsion. She doesn't show interest on solid food. My worry is that she is not interested on solid food at the same time she refuses the milk. please give me best solution as soon as possible.

My 6 month baby has started to take solid food. But she r...
Just continue breastfeeding and take her for meals along with you. Children mimic parents. Forcing your way will do more harm than good.
I suggest you not to breastfeed her immediately after the failed attempt of feeding. Give only one kind of food in a day at every meal until she learns to eat. then only add another. as far as amount of milk goes just try to feed her with small glass especially made for kids.
YOu have to check her TSH as hypothyroidism can cause refusal to eat and normal. Try to give her foods that she likes.