Why am I always suffering from mouth ulcers what is it's main reason.What can i do?

Why am I always suffering from mouth ulcers what is it's ...
hello, you can apply baking soda over it or do baking soda in water mouth rinses. this will help to heal ulcers. if they still persist get your Vitamin B levels checked.
There could be many reasons for mouth ulcers, like sharp edges of teeth, vitamin B deficiency.
Hi, There are various reasons for mouth ulcers it could be because of spicy food, medications, bad digestion, eating hard food etc. You can go for professional check up to get the exact cause and solution for the same. Regards
there r many reasons for that. eg. trauma due to sharp teeth, vitamin deficiency, use of soda in food etc. but its my advice to take multi vitamin tablet for 1 month and avoid soda in food.
it can be due to oral cavity or due to digestive problem so better go for proper diagnosis.
Eat lot of fruits & green leafy vegetables & drink plenty of water. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need Coronoplasty (smoothen teeth edges)