Hi doctor my question is that I do smoke marijuana one joint in a day so will I get caught in nicotine test? Does marijuana contains nicotine? Thanks.

Dear user. I can understand. The cannabis plant does not contain nicotine, however if cigarettes are combined with marijuana and smoked with tobacco, there is every chance to detect nicotine when they conduct nicotine test. Take care.
The joint that you are smoking is actually Cannabis or Marijuana which is a greenish-gray mixture of the dried flowers (buds) , leaves, stems and seeds of Cannabis sativa—the hemp plant. Marijuana does not contain nicotine, but there are more than 400 chemicals in marijuana. The chemical that causes intoxication in users is THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) which creates the mind-altering effects. Marijuana is a substance of abuse, it does not have any beneficial effects on the body & harms in various ways. So would suggest that you quit smoking marijuana at the earliest.