I am 24 years old girl I have acidity & indigestion Please suggest me homeopathic tablets.

I am 24 years old girl I have acidity & indigestion Pleas...
Carbo veg 200 potency 6 pills twice a day for 1 week you take for temporary relief but homeopathy is individualistic and needs treatment which is separate from person to person hence write back to me in detail to prescribe you the most suitable homeo remedy.
Dear Neelam, please use Natrum Phos 6x thrice daily for now and for permanent restoration consult back.
Hello, You seem to have high acid levels in your blood stream. No need to worry. You just need to pay special attention to your diet. Do not eat too much. Eat small meals and eat frequent snacks between meals. Eat mainly foods that seem to calm and not to aggravate the problem. Eat more alkaline (opposite of acidic) foods which help to restore the balance of your body. In general, to avoid an acidic state within your body, avoid foods that contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, gluten, refined grains, or dairy. Here’s a list of alkaline foods you should be eating more of: Fruits Vegetables Greens (spinach, broccoli, cucumbers) Avocado Beans Raw nuts Vegetable juices (carrot, beet) Sprouts (moong dal, chana, soy, alfalfa, broccoli sprouts etc.) Apple Cider Vinegar seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, flax, chia etc.) ALOE VERA GEL: Take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel with a pinch of baking soda. This will have an immediate soothing effect. PAPAYA JUICE. For hyperacidity and indigestion, try drinking 1 cup papaya juice with 1 teaspoon organic sugar and 2 pinches cardamom. ACID BLOCKER: The best acid blocker in Ayurveda is a combination of the herbs brahmi jatamamsi yashti madhu in equal proportions. A tea made from ½ teaspoon of these herbs per cup of water, taken after lunch and dinner, can help to inhibit acid secretions and prevent ulceration. BREATHE AWAY STRESS: Shitali pranayama, a breathing exercise that has a cooling, soothing effect, will be helpful. Moon breathing (breathing through the left nostril only) for 5 to 10 minutes has a cooling effect that may also be helpful. Hope this alleviates your problem.