My baby is 5 month old 6 th is running. Which type of food I gave him? Can I gave him Cerelac?

My baby is 5 month old 6 th is running.
Which type of foo...
Give the child breast milk only as long as 6 months complete. Thereafter you may give some paste of crushed fruits, rice, idlis, arrowroot powder/banana powder made like cerelac etc. Always natural food is best for your baby.
My baby is 5 month old 6 th is running.
Which type of foo...
Hello you can start weaning off at this age. Start with liquid foods like water above dals, give for 4-5 days. You can start dal once the baby accepts it. To being with give only one type of dal. Later you can add variety. Yes you can give cerelac.
My baby is 5 month old 6 th is running.
Which type of foo...
Cerelac is good option and comes handy, if you are not getting enough time in kitchen. But, I would like to advise, as far as possible offer him/her fresh food which is made at home, as it will taste better. So, rule of thumb, you must always remember, is NEVER introduce more than one new food item per three days. As it will help us to avoid food item giving trouble to baby. For instance, imagine you started with Rice water and Daal water with Smashed Apples, and baby is having stomach upset, they you will never know, which food item is culprit and you will end up stopping everything. Always remember, Breast Feeding will be given to child along with below mentioned food items. So lets start with few food items which you can introduce, Start with rice soup, 15 ml, that too in morning say around 12 noon. Watch out for his beahviour and stool pattern for next 3 days, Then increase then amount to 30 ml in morning and introduce 15 ml in evening say around 5 pm, continue this for 3 days and then increase feed amount in evening as well. Reach upto 50 ml twice a day. Then introduce Smashed apple with some sugar syrup, and Smashed potatoes. This will be enough for 6th month. But, please continue breast feeding. Happy Parenting!
My baby is 5 month old 6 th is running.
Which type of foo...
You have to start all homemade foods mashed well according to his taste, By one year should be sit with you on dining table.