I am in a live in relationship with my boy friend. We want to have sex without using protection. Without medicines I should use daily.

I am in a live in relationship with my boy friend. We wan...
Ovulation is the time during a woman’s menstrual cycle when she is most likely to get pregnant. Conception can occur when sexual intercourses takes place during the fertile window, from 5 days before to 1 day following ovulation. Fertility awareness-based methods (FABs) rely upon avoiding unprotected sex during this fertile window.
Hello, You have to use some kind of contraception if willing to perform sex without condom. Either start monthly contraceptive pills from the start of your menses or use calendar method for sex by calculating safe days of sex.
Dear user. You can have sexual intercourse without using protection and without using any medicines. But there will not be any guarantee that you will not become pregnant. Therefore for avoiding pregnancy, you or your boy friend should use some sort of protection like condoms. Take care.