My teeth are pale and constantly it's bleeding from my gums ,give me some medical advice from your end.

My teeth are pale and constantly it's bleeding from my gu...
for bleeding gums u need to go for scaling and polishing.if the condition of gums is severe u may need to go for deep scaling.and for pale teeth u can go for teeth whitening
Scaling is advised.
Bleeding from gums is due to deposits and inflammation of gums. Get Scaling done first. After cleaning deposits will come out and your gums will heal properly after one week or 10 days. Follow these steps after Scaling - Rinse your mouth with warm salt water after every meal for 10-15 days. Do not brush hard. Brush very softly. Maintain proper oral hygiene.
There is no specific medicine for stopping bleeding gums. Getting cleaning by dentist and maintaining good oral hygiene helps in reducing bleeding. Vit c substitute can also help to reduce bleeding.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Hello, bleeding gums could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. For more white teeth, you can go for bleaching and whitening procedure. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Get scaling done from dentist, that is the only solution for you and brush after each meal.