My skin color is very fair but there is a huge difference in the color of my face and rest of my body. My face looks darker than the rest of my body. The skin on my neck is very dark. Is it because of faulty shaving? How to make my neck fairer and also full face?

My skin color is very fair but there is a huge difference...
For fair & glowing skin:• Applying a mixture of cucumber and papaya with one teaspoon of each and with three teaspoon of oatmeal apply it for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse off with water twice a week. • Apply one teaspoon Besan with one teaspoon of curd and a pinch of haldi (turmeric) mix it with water then apply for 15 minutes then rinse off it with water Once a week..• Apply one teaspoon orange juice or take a piece of orange open it then apply that area for 5 minutes then rinse off it once a week. • Eat More fruits daily. • Mash half banana mix it with 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice and half teaspoon of sandalwood powder mix it well and make smooth paste apply it for 10 minutes then rinse off with water. • Save yourself from sunlight by covering your face with cloth or by using sunscreen lotion.