I have gum recession on one teeth. Now it increases to two. Yesterday only I found this problem because of sensitivity. I used to brush aggressively. I two weeks of night shift in a month. I change my toothpaste very oftentimes. How to cure this problem? Is there any diets to follow? Which toothpaste and toothbrush are apt for this problem?

I have gum recession on one teeth. Now it increases to tw...
Use a soft toothbrush and use sensoform toothpaste, brush teeth in up and down motions.
First of all. Please do not brush hard. Brush your teeth very softly with soft brush. Visit a dentist and Get Scaling done. Follow these steps after Scaling - Rinse your mouth with warm salt water after every meal for 10-15 days. Do not brush hard. Brush very softly. Maintain proper oral hygiene. For sensitivity use desensitizing paste. Massage it with fingers for 5 minutes then brush.
Helloo. Bacteria can live in mouth in the form of plaque, causing cavities and gingivitis, which can lead to gum disease. To maintain optimal oral health, tooth brushing at least twice a day, preferably after each meal and before going to bed. Regular brushing and flossing can prevent unpleasant conditions, such as plaque and bad odor. However, over-brushing or flossing may result in gum recession and bleeding, which can lead to infections. Visit your nearby dentist so that scaling and proper oral prohylaxis can be planned before using over-the-counter medication. A varied diet that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and fresh fruit and vegetables can help to prevent gum disease.