Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

We have having unprotected sex from 5 to 6 months. My wife is not get pregnant till now. And she feels much pain in periods please suggest.

2 Doctors Answered
You may give your wife abroma radix Q / 5 drops / 3 times a day in some water from day 1 to day 7 of the periods. It will not only cure pain during periods but will also help in conception if intercourse is done after cessation of menses. But I would suggest you to consult privately for more details of the case so that a proper homeopathic constitutional medicine can be prescribed according to the symptoms.
1 person found this helpful
Hi, I think your wife should be evaluated first. Do a ultrasound for her uterus and ovaries. Pain during periods may occur because of many factors. So, if any treatment is required, it can be started. Also, you can try 6 more months naturally. Be in contact with your wife every 2 to 3 days after the periods stop. It will increase chances of getting pregnant. Hope I have answered your question.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.