We have having unprotected sex from 5 to 6 months. My wife is not get pregnant till now. And she feels much pain in periods please suggest.

You may give your wife abroma radix Q / 5 drops / 3 times a day in some water from day 1 to day 7 of the periods. It will not only cure pain during periods but will also help in conception if intercourse is done after cessation of menses. But I would suggest you to consult privately for more details of the case so that a proper homeopathic constitutional medicine can be prescribed according to the symptoms.
Hi, I think your wife should be evaluated first. Do a ultrasound for her uterus and ovaries. Pain during periods may occur because of many factors. So, if any treatment is required, it can be started. Also, you can try 6 more months naturally. Be in contact with your wife every 2 to 3 days after the periods stop. It will increase chances of getting pregnant. Hope I have answered your question.