Age 29 years I had a knee pain in right leg. After mri ,doctor told that it is osteochondral defect and suggest for immediate orthoscopy I consulted another doctor, he suggested for physiotherapy, Now my pain and problem is 60% reduced. Recently doctor has suggested to take lafarze medicine for 3 months (glucosamine sulphate 2kcl and chondroitin) to repair cartilage injury. Is glucosamine and chondroitin works? Can exercise cure me completely?

Age 29 years
I had a knee pain in right leg.
After mri ,d...
I have not seen your MRI . If a cartilage charting shows there is a defect on the cartilage then an arthroscopy is better to treat that defect. Depending on the size of the defect the treatment is biased. The pain is only immediate. If a definite defect is there then it needs to be treated otherwise will lead to early osteoarthritis
Age 29 years
I had a knee pain in right leg.
After mri ,d...
Both are helpful. Along with balanced diet in concern protein.