I have bad breath problem for past 10 years & when consulted with doctor they informed its happening due to crowding of teeth. Now am wearing braces for alignment. But still bad breath is there and stains are deposited in teeth. For stain removal can I use baking soda while wearing braces also suggest a way to get rid of bad breath.

I have bad breath problem for past 10 years & when consul...
Hello, bad breath could be because of deposits on the teeth or food lodged in between your teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Use orthodontic brush brush after every meal use mouth wash avoid coloured foodstuffs
Get scaling done and the problem of bad breath will be solved.
Dentist must have advised you for scaling also. Go for scaling while wearing braces or not at every three months interval.