Feel pain in my wisdom teeth what can I do its feel like pumping blood in inner part of gum and feel pain.

Feel pain in my wisdom teeth what can I do its feel like ...
Your wisdom teeth might be developing a cavity which causing inflammation in root of your tooth. It will be good to visit your dentist to get a demtal xary to find out cause and seek proper treatment.
Hello Mr. lybrate-user Pain with wisdom teeth is very common. The pain may be of its position (it may be completely or partially impacted) which creats pressure on another tooth. Or if the tooth is tilted there are chances of food lodgement and if not get cleaned properly it can cause swelling gums and bleeding from gums sometimes and tooth can be decayed and higher risk of food lodgement and more pain. If wisdom tooth treatment is not done asap there is high risk of infection for the adjacent tooth. In case of ignorance with pain and bleeding related to wisdom tooth can cause cyst also. Try to clean your teeth after every meal with warm saline water and brushing also. And consult your dentist as soon as possible.