27 years experience
Ask Free Question
- Your problem could be due to muscular or other soft tissue or bony problem
- do hot fomentation of the affected area twice a day
- take a pain relief tablet if pain is more after meals, maximum 2-3 per day
- avoid straining, bending, exercises till pain reduces
- sleep on a firm mattress & pillow which supports the neck & shoulders well during sleep.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Chest Pain treatment