There is a inferiority complex! That when I know that somebody has more knowledge than me or is much smarter than me so while talking to that person I stammer a lot. And people make fun of me. And 1 or 2 ppl with whom I am really close and open, then I don't stammer and speak properly. Please help.

Then it is due to anxiety, consult a psychiatrist and get your social anxiety treated, stammering will disappear. All the best.
Dear lybrate-user, I suppose your low confidence or inferiority complex due to your fear of not being able to make an impression by talking in a normal way. However, it may look reverse. You should know what was the oath for this development. If it was there since your childhood days it's mostly to do with your practice and other non progressive conditions. Stammering is very stressful and the only method to get it corrected is to practice strategies to speaking fluently. Your speech pathologist will be able to help you in this regard.