Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 20 year old girl. I am having a consistent urge to pee. Till yesterday it was just the urge but today it started paining a lot around my clitoris region along with the urge to pee? What should I do right now to lower down my pain? Please help me asap. Please.

1 Doctor Answered
Should get urine tested for infection and start on antibiotic. The urine should be sent for culture and sensitivity test also. It may take 2 days to get the report. After the report, the same antibiotic may be continued or changed to another one based on the report. In the meanwhile, take plenty of fluids - water, juices, rasam, buttermilk, tender coconut water, etc. To wash out the infection.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.