Hi doctor. She is 3 month old. We feeding lactogen 1 for her. As per weight chart 3 month baby want to be 5.4 kg. But still my daughter is 4.5 kg only. Shall we continue that lactogen or shall we give cow milk. Otherwise give any suggestion. When we want to start health drinks for my baby. Please give your suggestion doctor.

Hi doctor. She is 3 month old. We feeding lactogen 1 for ...
No health drink or any other milk is better than mother's milk up to 6 months of age. If still she is on breast, give exclusive breastfeeding on demand till either breast are emptied or baby is satisfied every time you feed baby even then If baby remains hungry give her dairy milk with spoon. If she is not on breast, you may give cow's milk with spoon not by bottle.
Hello, Lybrate user, though nothing is better than mothers milk, you may continue with formula milk, please as Cow milk is not recommended for babies less than 1 yr. Being high in Protein, sodium and potassium for infants. Tk care.