I have a decay in one of my tooth, But there is no pain in the teeth because that has not attacked pulp, I have consulted a dentist and he has suggested me to undergo for root canal treatment and he just excavated and did temporary filling! So should I undergo root canal or else go back and continue for permanent filling? But there is no pain, And one problem was I could not eat with that particular teeth, It is molar!

lybrate-user brother first of all if you don't have pain in that tooth then why you are not able to eat with that tooth answer of your question is that, if no pain in temporary restoration just go for permanent please give me t
You have decayed tooth which is molar & there is no pain so go for permanent filling & use warm water gargle twice a day. You should not undergo for root canal treatmen.
if its not paining n u r not having hot n cold sensitivity den go for permanent restoration n if u have sensitivity or pain den go for rct
you can wait and watch... for some more time see if pain persists on that tooth...if doesnt then.. g/o ahead with permanent filling.. there is a chance that tooth mig/ht g/o for root canal treatment if pain persists even after permanent filling/.. there is no g/uarantee as when pain would come back...but if there is no pain..n/o ahead with permanent filling/...you mig/ht need a root canal in two months 6 months or eig/ht months perhaps a year...