My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. I have problem of frequent urination. I have right kidney stone of 5 mm. And my prostate is 21. 6 cc.is it normal? Some doctor says its size is between 11 to 16gms?

My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. I have problem o...
Your prostate is slightly bulky, it may cause frequent urination. But renal stone is also another cause of frequent urination (stone may cause urinary tract infection). In both condition homeopathic Medicine will help you with prompt relief. You can consult me through Lybrate in person for more help and prescription.
Normal size is 15-30 cc.
Your prostate size is normal. Do you get burning urination Then get Urine Exam. Regarding 5 mm stone if it hurts you you require treatment If it lying in kidney without any problem drink 2 liters of water daily and 2 3 glass of water before going to sleep.