1. Use amla (gooseberry) juice on scalp and also to drink.
2. Mix curry leaves with coconut oil and heat up and let it cool. Massage scalp with this oil.
3. Apply hair packs like Egg with Yogurt, Banana.
4. Have a lot of green leafy vegetables and fruits rich in Vitamin C.
5. Protein is the most important element for maintaining hair health. Make sure your diet in protein rich sources like eggs, fish, chicken, soybean, sprouts, pulses and grains.
6. Zinc, iron & copper promote healthy hair. Some sources of this are – eggs, whole grains, all types of seeds like flax seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, Dry fruits and nuts etc.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Dandruff treatment