How to keep sex for long-term if I do sex every day. Pls help me if there is any medicine for it and how to make penis longer and strong.

How to keep sex for long-term if I do sex every day. Pls ...
Take my ayurvedic treatment for one month and you will be fit for sexual activity.
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. Size, thickness and hardness of penis never matters in a sexual intercourse. Love and passion matters and determines the sexual pleasure. Usually, in flaccid condition, the size will be less than 2 inches. Average size of erect penis is 4 inches. But even a two inch erect penis can satisfy any woman across the world just because, woman sexual nerve endings which are the reason for pleasure for women, are available only up to two inches from the opening of vagina. Therefore, please don't worry. You can improve the size of your penis by massaging it with olive oil and doing kegal pelvic strengthening exercises. Furbah oil is a good unani medicine for you to use externally. Muira Puama and Catuaba are good homeopathic remedies. Jelqing is the backbone of different penis enlargement exercises. Jelqing exercises are to improve the hardness and size of the penis in men. Bananas are Good for your heart and for your blood flow, and therefore bananas are recommended food for penis enlargement and increased sexual stamina. It contains many vitamins and minerals suitable for penis enlargement. I suggest online sex education and counseling. Take care.