Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

How to increase my intercourse timing kindly suggest because in a 2 or 30 second I lost during intercourse with wife.

1 Doctor Answered
How to increase my intercourse timing kindly suggest beca...
pe is common problem and can be easily cured with proper guidance and ayurvedic medicines.. some of the common cause is excessive masterbation, over excitement, harmonal imbalance, side effects of some medicines etc.. Consult to discuss your problem in details. we will educate you on sex, sexual issues its causes. solution. dont worry once treatment starts you will see results within 10 days..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.