My wife last period is on 18 dec and we make relation on 23 dec just after her periods is it possible .she will be pregnant .i do not understand when will ovulation take place as she is having normal cycle of 28 days. Pls tell me detail so I can avoid pregnancy..

My wife last period is on 18 dec and we make relation on ...
Hello, it seems to no chances of pregnancy, as cycle is regular , Ovulation takes place on 14 th day ,so avoid sexual intercourse during 10 to 18 th day after bleeding stops or take proper precaution to avoid unwanted pregnancy. best luck....
Hello, Lybrate user, No. Tk. Care.
ovulation occur between 12 to 14 day of menstrual cycle there are no chances of your wife be getting pregnant as it is 5th day of her cycle
Hello, She was in her safe period ad hence pregnancy chances are very minimal.